Berlin, Germany Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2dork

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Should be a very emotional show tonight.

Vertigo and Miracle Drug were heard during sound checks according to U2tour.de. Thanks to them for updates.

So is u2tour.de covering the show today? I'm surprised the whole staff of that website isn't at the show.

I believe it's currently almost 8:20 pm, which means the show should start soon, I think.

Well, the last update was at 15:00, which is 3pm. We'll see if anything gets added.

:der: the updates go backward. Apparently Snow Patrol finished a while ago.

snow patrol

0b355dd5.jpg

Last edited:
I got to thinking this morning about how there's a U2 album to comfort for each type of bad emotion. When I'm sick or have a headache I pop in Unforgettable Fire. When I have a personal crisis I play the Rattle and Hum movie. When the world around me is in turmoil, I play Pop. I'm listening to Pop right now.

Think this would be an "appropiate"set in the ligth of the pure tragedy that occured today in the beautiful city of London..Damn Bastards!!!!!

00. Everyone
01. Love And Peace Or Else
02. Please
03. Bullet The Blue Sky
04. Running to stand still
05. City Of Blinding Lights
06. The Electric Co
07. an cat dubh/into the heart
08. Until The End Of The World
09. Who's gonna ride your wild horses
10. Original Of The Species
11. North and south of the river
12. Miracle Drug
13. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
14. Bad
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. Pride
17. Zoo Station
18. The Fly
19. Out of control
20. With Or Without You
22. October
23. One
24. 40

How can you play beautiful day on a day like today
:sad:

U2dork said:
I got to thinking this morning about how there's a U2 album to comfort for each type of bad emotion. When I'm sick or have a headache I pop in Unforgettable Fire. When I have a personal crisis I play the Rattle and Hum movie. When the world around me is in turmoil, I play Pop. I'm listening to Pop right now.

I play "Walk On" when I feel :sad: , like today.

:hug: to everyone in the UK or is affected by today :hug:

Vorsprung said:
Why skip vertigo????

Don;t know doens't feel right at all..same as beautiful day and elevation...was just my idea of an appropiate set...peace on earthe has a good change..What a fucked up day this is:madspit:

Hey everyone:wave:

Not the best of days is it? hmm i guess Bono and the guys will be pretty pissed off too as well as sad on this day i mean Bono spent so much time on his Africa campaigning and these few days were meant to be the culmination of all his efforts over the past few years, only now to be overshadowed by todays horrible events...it will be frustrating...but first and foremost its just sad for those who lost family members today and those who got injured ahhhh hmm and im going to a festival over the weekend...doesn't feel exactly right.

Harbinger said:
Afternoon all. So sad about London. I have a feeling something will change today because of this (I hope so at least)...

Love is Blindness would fit...

LJT said:
Hey everyone:wave:

Not the best of days is it? hmm i guess Bono and the guys will be pretty pissed off too as well as sad on this day i mean Bono spent so much time on his Africa campaigning and these few days were meant to be the culmination of all his efforts over the past few years, only now to be overshadowed by todays horrible events...it will be frustrating...but first and foremost its just sad for those who lost family members today and those who got injured ahhhh hmm and im going to a festival over the weekend...doesn't feel exactly right.

Yes LJT...all that goodwill that's been around over the past few days is ruined.

I agree that a speech prior to SBS would seem to the most likely change today - maybe the addition of walk on
regardless of the set list it should prove to be an emotional night

love is blindness would be perfect...I realy don't see Vertigo opening here...unos dos etc it just doesn't seem right or is it just me?? it sounds too happy to open with..love and peace would make sense more I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom