Berlin, Germany Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time for a group hug

grouphug.gif

KUEFC09U2 said:
even though it is the "standard" setlist, i love it more and more :)

I think the Fly --> WOWY transition is a bit odd and I'm rather opposed to a second Vertigo, but all in all, I agree with you. I really like Beautiful Day --> ISHFWILF --> AIWIY --> COBL.

I would too be very happy if they play this setlist in Gothenburg. I haven't been listening to any bootlegs except the BBC Twickenham one, so I think it will feel fresh to me.

Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / I Can't Stand The Rain (Snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet) / Please (Snippet) / The Hands That Built America (Snippet)
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zugabe(n):
Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You
All Because Of You
Yahweh

KBRY said:

Got to agree...if they play this Saturday night in Paris I will be more than happy... :)
just noticed your from london, how are things? (such a silly question i know)

Leetah said:
Vertigo
I Will Follow
The Electric Co. / I Can't Stand The Rain (Snippet)
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (Snippet) / Please (Snippet) / The Hands That Built America (Snippet)
Running To Stand Still
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Zugabe(n):
Zoo Station
The Fly
With Or Without You
All Because Of You
Yahweh

Please, U2, 40 or Walk On, please. Or, yeah, Please. Or anything but a second Vertigo.

Axver said:

I think the Fly --> WOWY transition is a bit odd and I'm rather opposed to a second Vertigo, but all in all, I agree with you. I really like Beautiful Day --> ISHFWILF --> AIWIY --> COBL.

Beautiful Day --> ISHFWILF --> AIWIY --> COBL. is a very worthy addition to the setlist. Still the LAPOE->BTBS->SBS is in desperate need of revision and Pride -> WTSHNN just doesn't work.

Axver said:

Please, U2, 40 or Walk On, please. Or, yeah, Please. Or anything but a second Vertigo.

I won't complain about a second vertigo ever again if they don't play it tonight..end with 40 or bad..I love you all

Dalton said:

Beautiful Day --> ISHFWILF --> AIWIY --> COBL. is a very worthy addition to the setlist. Still the LAPOE->BTBS->SBS is in desperate need of revision and Pride -> WTSHNN just doesn't work.
why? right at this moment in time, am kinda thinking there isnt anything that could match LAPOE-BTBS-SBS

KUEFC09U2 said:
why? right at this moment in time, am kinda thinking there isnt anything that could match LAPOE-BTBS-SBS

Tonight, I don't give a shit about setlists.

KUEFC09U2 said:
just noticed your from london, how are things? (such a silly question i know)

Well, I am a few miles away from the centre but the feeling is summed up in my signature...I really could not have put it any better than that...

BTW, I live in London but I'm from Bootle originally.

U2Man said:

Tonight, I don't give a shit about setlists.
amen to that, but i was just saying, that part of the show, tonight more than ever will have something about it, so much emotion

KBRY said:

Well, I am a few miles away from the centre but the feeling is summed up in my signature...I really could not have put it any better than that...

Scouser...and I didn't know!!!!

KBRY said:

well just know that my thoughts and prayers are with you guys tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom