Berlin, Germany Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KUEFC09U2 said:
why does it? no diisrespect but these people have still waited months to see this tour, were all hurting and feeling the pain, but life just goes on, the terrorists want us all to just stop, but we dont, we carry on, we pick ourselves up, much like NYC did

:up: :yes:

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co. / I Can't Stand The Rain (snippet)
04 Elevation
05 New Years Day
06 Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet)
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want Is You
09 City of Blinding Lights

Leetah said:

so they say:shrug:

what happened to the Rattle and Hum SBS version Bono..where his voice cracked up when he shouted NO MORE..I would be pisse das hell if I was him..Hell I'm pissed off the whole day, angry sad, scared...If there is one day for a sad concert it would have to be this or not? I'm confused:coocoo:

kellyahern said:
aaf244b1.jpg

what exactly is going on in this picture?

He looks like he was wearing slippers or something before he changed his shoes.

Beautiful Day lyrically is about a guy down on his luck who still manages to find the silver lining. In my opinion, BD is more than appropriate to have been played today.

It's really part of Bono's job to uplift the audience they didn't come there to be brought down. I think performing lifts him up as well. I'm sure he's sad and he's probably shed a few tears but he's doing his job right now.

zwervers2 said:

what happened to the Rattle and Hum SBS version Bono..where his voice cracked up when he shouted NO MORE..I would be pisse das hell if I was him..Hell I'm pissed off the whole day, angry sad, scared...If there is one day for a sad concert it would have to be this or not? I'm confused:coocoo:

well..the show must go on.

KUEFC09U2 said:
why does it? no diisrespect but these people have still waited months to see this tour, were all hurting and feeling the pain, but life just goes on, the terrorists want us all to just stop, but we dont, we carry on, we pick ourselves up, much like NYC did

you are 100% right...it still doesn't seem like...I don;t know...forget it..:wink:

I honestly think he literally just arrived at the arena before the show started. It goes to show what professionals they are. I know I would be totally frazzled and I'd probably unable to get through it without fobbing a few lines.

zwervers2 said:

you are 100% right...it still doesn't seem like...I don;t know...forget it..:wink:
mate trust me as was said above, these people spent there hard earned money on seeing this show, and am sure during the "war" triology there will be some tears shed, but at the minute bono is doing his job, uplifting people, giving them a good time in this dark hour,

think of it as a kinda release from all the heartache

01 Vertigo
02 I Will Follow
03 The Electric Co. / I Can't Stand The Rain (snippet)
04 Elevation
05 New Years Day
06 Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet)
07 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
08 All I Want Is You
09 City of Blinding \Lights
10 Miracle Drug

Well, I just woke up, it's not even 6am here. So hello everyone! Anyone want to update me on proceedings thus far?

brozek said:

I'll watch all the italian concerts from 20 to 23 july....I'm a little scared...
dont be scared, this is what they want, just get on with life to the full, it could happen anytime or any place, and we could all just sit not wanting to venture out,

just live it :)

KUEFC09U2 said:
dont be scared, this is what they want, just get on with life to the full, it could happen anytime or any place, and we could all just sit not wanting to venture out,

just live it :)
:yes: sure I'll do so...:yes:

brozek said:

I'll watch all the italian concerts from 20 to 23 july....I'm a little scared...

like KUEFC09U2 said..don't be scared..this is what they want..to forget about life and joy. Eventhough there are tears now we must also find comfort and strenth from the fact that the London people have been brave and strong...And that live (as allways) will go on. A friend of mine is in London and i can not reach him..Very worried

zwervers2 said:

like KUEFC09U2 said..don't be scared..this is what they want..to forget about life and joy. Eventhough there are tears now we must also find comfort and strenth from the fact that the London people have been brave and strong...And that live (as allways) will go on. A friend of mine is in London and i can not reach him..Very worried
dont be worried, phones have been jammed up in London all day... mobile phones have been given priority towards emergency calls

by the way: KUEFC09U@. I have to agree with a lot of your posts lately..scarry to say the least...when will we swapp places..you the attacker of U2 me the defender.Will it EVER happen?:wink:

zwervers2 said:
by the way: KUEFC09U@. I have to agree with a lot of your posts lately..scarry to say the least...when will we swapp places..you the attacker of U2 me the defender.Will it EVER happen?:wink:

We are One, but we're not the same....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom