Berlin, Germany Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:
I agree that a speech prior to SBS would seem to the most likely change today - maybe the addition of walk on
regardless of the set list it should prove to be an emotional night

no doubt about it. it's a terrible day that's for sure

I think Love and Peace would be a good opener for today as well. Maybe they'll do a bit like they did in Anaheim (or was it LA) where they went LAPOE --> SBS --> BTBS --> RTSS --> ISHFWILF. That would certainly be an emotinoal opener.

I took 5 years of German in high school and it still looks Greek to me...:huh:

Deutch ist nicht so schwer.... meaning German isn't difficult.. I grew up near the German border.... Loads of german on the streetmarkets on Saturdays... I speak German pretty well...

But the show must go on for the people who have been waiting for this moment.

Hi guys. :wave:

Re: Beautiful Day, I've always found the lyric "The sky falls and you feel like it's a beautiful day" somewhat inspirational. I had a friend in college who after his grandfather died, listened to Beautiful Day a lot. I understood why.

Maybe it's not an inappropriate choice. :shrug: :hug:

kellyahern said:

me too :(
I'm not exactly in a "woo hoo! setlist party!" mood today.

It's kind of odd, I was in a meeting earlier today when I heard the news about London... As soon as we heard the news, meeting was over...
I mean, I'm from Holland and as a teacher of English I visit London frequently. I'll be in London in September.. It could have been me, had I been in the wrong place at the wrong time....
That's what's scary....

I can understand a good bit of German based soley on context clues. I pick out words I understand and create a meaning to the conversation but I can't string a sentence together coherently.

It's nice to have a source for the setlist, isn't it? Thanks again u2tour people. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom