Berlin, Germany Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Spain said:
Chizip said:

i strongly disagree with this but since this is not FYM I'll refrain from going into it

QUOTE]

Yes, of course they were looking for these weapons that they never found... I'm tired of wars, war are money and I recommend all the people reading books and watching films like JFK or Farenheit 9/11 to understand that is a quiestion of money.
But i respect your point of view

U2Spain said:
Ok, lets go party, this is not a place for this stuff, lets go talking about music!! I want wild horses to come back to the setlist :(

I heard WGRYWH in Boston and it was fantastic. I hope they play it in Barcelona. 30 days and counting.:drool: :drool:

U2Spain said:

Yes, of course they were looking for these weapons that they never found... I'm tired of wars, war are money and I recommend all the people reading books and watching films like JFK or Farenheit 9/11 to understand that is a quiestion of money.
But i respect your point of view

ok this will just be the last thing I will say about this. If they knew there were no WMD's then why would they tell everybody that is the reason they were going to war? They would have to know if they did that and then no WMD's popped up that they would look like idiots and liars. so it would be very stupid to go to war saying you were looking for WMD's when you knew you wouldn't find any. If they were going to do that they would have been smart enough to plant some so they wouldn't look so bad. But anyway, this is a party thread, so that's all Ill say about that.

:up: Bring on the sangria

Irish Whiskey Sangria

Celebrate the luck of the Irish with this Whiskey-based Sangria! Many Irish I've met enjoyed making plum wine the 'natural way' when they were kids. This Sangria celebrates the fun of Ireland.

1 bottle red wine - Rioja, or other substitute
1 bottle (750ml) Sprite
4 cups Irish whiskey
4 plums, cut into small pieces
1 cup sugar
1 can (12 oz) lemonade concentrate

Mix all ingredients together, and chill overnight. The next day, pour over ice in a pitcher and serve!

:drool:

U2Girl1978 said:
Honest to god, this thread should be closed. This isn't the thread for talking about politics it's for talking about the tour. :tsk:

well to be honest id say only about 10% of all setlist parties actually talks about the tour :wink:

if we closed every setlist party that got off topic we'd have no setlist parties at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom