Berlin, Germany Setlist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1stOne said:
Where are your seats ?

High, high in the sky !! 355 row.

Fortunately I have better tickets for Madrid.

barcelona_nou_camp2p.jpg

Last edited:
I will look at the seating plan. I have GAs but I am a bit worried about the hot sun. (No I don't want to swap lol)

nurse chrissi said:

then I like him - a lot
beautiful and true

not so fast. he's also the guy who invited a radical cleric out to lunch and basically has opposed Tony Blair and the war on terror any chance he's had.

For him to say those words today is what those in America call a 'waffle'.

I came in late also, but listened to the radio link Headache posted,
U2radio.net.

Listening to Glasgow now!.

Wish people would leave me alone tonight and just let me listen and surf around!!

Geez!!
:eyebrow:
(i mean people knocking on my door for my roommates, etc)

(Thanks Headache I wasn't aware of this station:up: )

Last edited:
Hey, i just want to give a shout out to all of you in london and the uk... we here in america are with you and are pulling for you. sad to say that i can empathsize with you, but hopefully we will all pull together and have a stronger resolve... and yes to quote 'acrobat' "don't let the bastards get you down" sometimes the worst circumstances can bring out the best in us... and i am also certain that bono, ever the showman, had a good feel of the crowd tonight and gave it his all.

ps... i am not changing my plans to come to london in three weeks just because of this... i am not letting terrorists ruin my vacation!!!!:scream:

When you come on vacation make sure you plan your journey properly - some parts of the tube wont be up for a while

check out news.bbc.co.uk - they will have details somewhere or the TFL website (transport for london)

KBRY said:

BTW, I live in London but I'm from Bootle originally.

OMFG Bootle . I havnt thought of bootle in a long time . I grew up in Downing Road (which I hope has been knocked down by now)

norsehorse23 said:
Hey, i just want to give a shout out to all of you in london and the uk... we here in america are with you and are pulling for you. sad to say that i can empathsize with you, but hopefully we will all pull together and have a stronger resolve... and yes to quote 'acrobat' "don't let the bastards get you down" sometimes the worst circumstances can bring out the best in us... and i am also certain that bono, ever the showman, had a good feel of the crowd tonight and gave it his all.

But in this game who are tha bastards and who has let the bastards have a reason for attack us ??? I think that the one to blame lives in a white white house.

U2Spain said:

But in this game who are tha bastards and who has let the bastards have a reason for attack us ??? I think that the one to blame lives in a white white house.
[/
Chavalote. esos comentarios hazlos en medios españoles y a poder ser de prisa que aqui defendiendo a los terrroristas lo unico que haces es el ridiculo. Ademas tranquilo que en Gran Bretaña no hay elecciones ahora asi que no os podeis aprovechar de los muertos como hicisteis en España. UN saludo.

mosquito said:
U2Spain said:

[/
Chavalote. esos comentarios hazlos en medios españoles y a poder ser de prisa que aqui defendiendo a los terrroristas lo unico que haces es el ridiculo. Ademas tranquilo que en Gran Bretaña no hay elecciones ahora asi que no os podeis aprovechar de los muertos como hicisteis en España. UN saludo.

Me has entendido o no ?? no estoy defendiendo a los terroristas!! estoy diciendo que la culpa de que tengamos estos atentados es de gente como Bush, Blair y Aznar y su estúpida guerra del petróleo en irak.

U2Spain said:
Me has entendido o no ?? no estoy defendiendo a los terroristas!! estoy diciendo que la culpa de que tengamos estos atentados es de gente como Bush, Blair y Aznar y su estúpida guerra del petróleo en irak.

The thing is U2Spain, I can't justify terrorism (whether or not I support Bush or the war, which I don't). You say that these attacks are the fault of people like Bush, Blair and Aznar, and what about the terror attacks of ETA or the IRA or the suicide bombers in Iraq or Israel? When is it the fault of the terrorists? Just curious.

ramblin rose said:

The thing is U2Spain, I can't justify terrorism (whether or not I support Bush or the war, which I don't). You say that these attacks are the fault of people like Bush, Blair and Aznar, and what about the terror attacks of ETA or the IRA or the suicide bombers in Iraq or Israel? When is it the fault of the terrorists? Just curious.

Of course, always is the fault of terrorist. ETA has not reason for attack, is a question of money. I'm not defending terrorist, i'm not that stupid, these countries were destroying Iraq only for oil and i think that the price have been very expensive. And i repeat , sorry if i have been misunderstood and this is not the place for these questions.

dobro... i will enjoy my vacation. and thanks for the tip about the tube, i figure that the fact that one of the bombs going off near russell square (where i am staying) will affect my stay a little... by the way, is it as easy as new york's subway? just curious. oh yeah, i don't want to sound really mad and beat a dead horse, but i was a little bothered by u2spain's comments... having experienced a terrorist attack yourself in madrid (one that was much more deadly than london) last year, i find it somewhat ironic that you would have that perspective. no doubt that these terrorists aren't happy with the foreign policies of many western countries, but never hint that these people are justified in their actions.

norsehorse23 said:
dobro... i will enjoy my vacation. and thanks for the tip about the tube, i figure that the fact that one of the bombs going off near russell square (where i am staying) will affect my stay a little... by the way, is it as easy as new york's subway? just curious. oh yeah, i don't want to sound really mad and beat a dead horse, but i was a little bothered by u2spain's comments... having experienced a terrorist attack yourself in madrid (one that was much more deadly than london) last year, i find it somewhat ironic that you would have that perspective. no doubt that these terrorists aren't happy with the foreign policies of many western countries, but never hint that these people are justified in their actions.

Yes, but look at what happened in Spain. The terror attack happened right before the presidential election and a candidate which had a strong lead (Aznar) was defeated basically because of the attack and the new President promptly withdrew all of their troops from Iraq. In my eyes that was a victory for the terrorists. I'm wondering if the people who were behind the bombing in London just couldn't get their act together quick enough to try and affect those elections.

norsehorse23 said:
ramblin rose, you read my mind, i just didn't want to say that.

oh.:wink:

OT: Hey, are you going to try and go to the show in Norway while you're across the pond? Either way have a good time on your vacation. Less than a month for my trip to Barcelona.:)

norsehorse23 said:

I repeat again I'm not justifing terrorism, I'm against all kind of terrorism, but for me is the same the terrorism of IRA, ETA, AL Quaeda than the terrorism of USA in Iraq destroying neighborhoods and killing innocent people only for petrol an money. I'm against all terorrism.

ramblin rose said:

Yes, but look at what happened in Spain. The terror attack happened right before the presidential election and a candidate which had a strong lead (Aznar) was defeated basically because of the attack and the new President promptly withdrew all of their troops from Iraq. In my eyes that was a victory for the terrorists. I'm wondering if the people who were behind the bombing in London just couldn't get their act together quick enough to try and affect those elections.

I don't think so, Aznar hadn´t a strong lead in Spain before the attack. He had lost popularity because of havng troops in Iraq and some other mistakes that he made. He was becoming a little bit fascist in Spain and people was tired of his attitude. And the key for losing the elections it wasn´t the attack, he lost the elections because he lied the people telling that it had been ETA and not Al quaeda the one to blame only for winning the elections, because he kew that if after the attack the people discovered that it had been al quaeda he will lose the elections.

U2Spain said:

I don't think so, Aznar hadn´t a strong lead in Spain before the attack. He had lost popularity because of havng troops in Iraq and some other mistakes that he made. He was becoming a little bit fascist in Spain and people was tired of his attitude. And the key for losing the elections it wasn´t the attack, he lost the elections because he lied the people telling that it had been ETA and not Al quaeda the one to blame only for winning the elections, because he kew that if after the attack the people discovered that it had been al quaeda he will lose the elections.

Maybe you're right. I guess I'm just hearing things from the side of my friends in Spain who were very disappointed in Aznar's loss and see things differently.

Like I said before I am not a Bush supporter nor do I support the war, but I also cannot characterize the war as terrorism.

I guess we just disagree. :)

ramblin rose said:

Maybe you're right. I guess I'm just hearing things from the side of my friends in Spain who were very disappointed in Aznar's loss and see things differently.

Like I said before I am not a Bush supporter nor do I support the war, but I also cannot characterize the war as terrorism.

I guess we just disagree. :)

Well I'm against all kind of wars and in my opinnion this is an illegal war because the ONU didn´t allowed this war. Its a war for petrol and money and i'm against . Too many innocent people died in Iraq during the war and tha's no secret at all.

U2Spain said:

Its a war for petrol and money and i'm against.

i strongly disagree with this but since this is not FYM I'll refrain from going into it

And the key for losing the elections it wasn´t the attack, he lost the elections because he lied the people telling that it had been ETA and not Al quaeda the one to blame only for winning the elections, because he kew that if after the attack the people discovered that it had been al quaeda he will lose the elections.

ok first you say he didn't lost because of the attack, but because he lied about it

then you said if he didn't lie about it he would have lost because of the attacks

so basically, either way the attacks are what cost him the election

"ok first you say he didn't lost because of the attack, but because he lied about it

then you said if he didn't lie about it he would have lost because of the attacks

so basically, either way the attacks are what cost him the election"

Maybe he would have won or maybe he would have lost, but the key was the lie. Too many people make up their mind when they discover the lies of Aznar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom