Barcelona Setlist Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princey said:

i hope your joking....

nope i got it off a filesharer thing called Soulseek...its definitely a remix of some sort of Staring at the Sun...

U2 should have seen us... Talking football at their setlist party! Larry would have at least 2 words for us....

Man U fan here too btw:wink:

1 hour 5 minutes til our favourite guitar guru is 44 years old :bow::edge:

argh - anyone watching big brother uk at the mo? They need to keep these 4 locked up - Don't let them out!!!

Reasons not to apply for Big Brother - how would you attend interference set list parties?

L03VIk said:
U2 should have seen us... Talking football at their setlist party! Larry would have at least 2 words for us....

Man U fan here too btw:wink:

i think Larry would be glad that for a few minutes we werent our U2-obsessive selves!

L03VIk said:

a36e7c17.gif

L03VIk said:

oh right, it's Mr. Evans' birthday today! Lila, do you have a birthday cake smilie??

adriansr_martin said:
argh - anyone watching big brother uk at the mo? They need to keep these 4 locked up - Don't let them out!!!

Reasons not to apply for Big Brother - how would you attend interference set list parties?

i dont watch it as muich now after the "bottle" incident last week. the lowest point in TV history...

Axver said:
You know, I'd love to know why U2 have cut AIWIY.

maybe all those northern european girls were just too damn tall to dance with Bono, so he scrapped it :wink:

Lila64 said:
One cake, coming up!

BonAnnif05.gif

i knew I could count on you guys!

hey neutral, i don't know how to d/l torrents. is there a webpage that explains how? i'm on a piece of crap loaner laptop, but once I get mine back (which is in IBM's evil clutches now) I'm gonna learn how...there's just too much great stuff out there!

Princey said:

i dont watch it as muich now after the "bottle" incident last week. the lowest point in TV history...

Do I even want to ask what happened?

ruffian said:

maybe all those northern european girls were just too damn tall to dance with Bono, so he scrapped it :wink:

He danced in both Norway and Sweden (WOWY in Sweden), so it can't be that.... Maybe they just had to cut down a song cause the show was a bit long?? I don't know...

Edge sang most of Party Girl in Gothenburg, think maybe he will do it tonight for this birthday, or just lie down on the stage and enjoy the moment??:wink: :wink: :wink:

ruffian said:

he, he, we were four girls and I don't think any of us were taller than Bono, how tall is he?

L03VIk said:

Edge sang most of Party Girl in Gothenburg, think maybe he will do it tonight for this birthday, or just lie down on the stage and enjoy the moment??:wink: :wink: :wink:

i bet Bono sprays him with champagne...hope he gets some new electronic gadgets for his birthday. He'll be in Edge heaven :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom