Barcelona Setlist Party Part I

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miricale_Drug said:

You coming up with the Norwich? As long as Palace and Scum (Ipsh*t) dont go up i dont care who does.

yeah but only after we kick your ass home and away :wink:

Princey said:

hey axver! are you joining in the fantasy football fun this season?

Probably not, as I'm waaay too out of the loop. I'd likely be making picks based on how a possibly faulty memory recalls the skill of teams from 4-5 years ago.

Then again ... that could be good for a laugh! :hmm:

riderka said:

What? What? That's my hometown team!

...but I don't watch football.:wink:

Ok i am a Celtic supporter i have tended to keep quiet about that and well...i am now rooting for Artmedia:wink:

Hey ruffian! :wave:
Soif11.gif

U2Man said:
How could anyone dislike Arsenal :hmm:

Because they're the team everyone loves to hate, especially if you like Manchester United!

Lila64 said:
zootopia reports:

*Note - Barcelona is GOING NUTS!!!!*

hopefully we also get a report that the edge is on fire/making his guitar sing :shifty:

I feel sorry for the show that the report is "eh, the edge- not so much on fire tonight" :wink:

Axver said:

Probably not, as I'm waaay too out of the loop. I'd likely be making picks based on how a possibly faulty memory recalls the skill of teams from 4-5 years ago.

Then again ... that could be good for a laugh! :hmm:

Its difficult to pick a well-balanced team if you pick like 2 of the best players you have very little to spend on other decent players and you end up with crap....

LJT said:

Hey Avxer how are you feeling?

Hope your better mate:wink:

I'm definitely on the improve. Slept about 12 hours last night which has helped me along.

1. Vertigo
2. I Will Follow
3. Electric Co
4. Elevation
5. New Years Day
6. Beautiful Day
7. ISHFWILF
8. City of Blinding Lights
9. Miracle Drug
10. Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own

hey Lila, kelly, chrissi. :wave: I miss the "edge is on fire" theme we had goin...

Axver said:

I'm definitely on the improve. Slept about 12 hours last night which has helped me along.

Bed:drool: :drool:

Anyone ever hear the Staring at the Sun Dave Seaman Mix....:huh:

LJT said:

Its difficult to pick a well-balanced team if you pick like 2 of the best players you have very little to spend on other decent players and you end up with crap....

Ah, now I'm a stinge. So my team would be the cheapest, nastiest, most useless team money can buy!

neutral said:
Hey ruffian I was just thinking about you actually. :wave: Was wondering if I'll be able to spot you in this. :hyper:

holy crap. i cannot wait to see this!!!!!! i was on the rail three of the nights and in the ellipse one night--I think the first show.

Princey said:

i bet getting up early for setlist parties doesnt help though...

Heh, I'm not getting up early for them, I'm just getting up when I wake up. Yesterday, I went to bed at 4pm, and besides waking for dinner and once during the night, I slept through to about 6:30am today.

Which I actually think means I slept over 12 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom