Auckland II Setlist And Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man2002

Blue Crack Addict
Hi Guys :wave:

Here we are again ready for Auckland II, its almost 5:30pm In Auckland, so U2 will take the stage within 4 hours.

I'm assuming that Collian is going to provide us with the set, I will check in a few minutes just to confirm.

Last Night nights setlist (Brought to you by collian2 incase you missed it)

Was:

2006-11-24: Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland - New Zealand

01.City Of Blinding Lights
02.Vertigo / We Will Rock You (Snippet)
03.Can't Stand The Rain (Snippet) / Elevation / Four Seasons In One Day (Snippet)
04.I Will Follow
05.New Year's Day
06.Beautiful Day / Sgnt Peppers lonely Hearts Club Band (Snippet) / Here Come's The Sun (Snippet)
07.One Tree Hill
08.Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / One Tree Hill (Snippet)
09.Love And Peace Or Else
10.Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (Snippet)
11.Bullet The Blue Sky / Johnny Comes Marching Home Again (Snippet) / The Hands That Built America (Snippet)
12.Miss Sarajevo
13.Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14.Where The Streets Have No Name
15.One

ENCORE BREAK
16.The Fly
17.Mysterious Ways
18.With Or Without You
19.The Saints Are Coming
20.Angel Of Harlem
21.Kite

:wave:

Maybe more than 21 tonight, since they probably will start earlier.

Good luck.

Tis midnight in Philadelphia.

welcome home adrball - sorry about the jetlag & coming down :hug:

can I offer you one of these?
margarita.jpg

Hi guys..:wave:

Won't be able to stick around tonight as I have to go out (my goodness I do have a life!) :lol: but I'll check in when I get home...

have a great night - looking forward to hearing of some surprises...

:)

hey amy - how far back in the line were you in order to get to the spot you got to? Was it a mad dash? And once you were in, it was cool, right?

Well, if anyone wants anything to listen to while we wait, here are a few clips from Melbourne I:

edit... you'll have to translate...

add www to the front...

.vertiblog.com/Desire.
.vertiblog.com/BeautifulDay.
.vertiblog.com/AngelOfHarlem.

add mp3 to the end

Last edited:
Lila64 said:
hey amy - how far back in the line were you in order to get to the spot you got to? Was it a mad dash? And once you were in, it was cool, right?

I was about 50 ppl back in the line, everyone walked until we got onto the ground and then people started running, so i jogged a little, and got into the inner ellipse, right round adams bstage and headed for the corner of the main stage where the walkway begins because i knew adam and bono spent a lot of time there and would be prime position! I wasn't wrong! weeeeeeeee! :D

bono5.jpg

This is a pic i took, with like 3 x zoom! ANy closer with my zoom and i got his nostrils! hahaha He just finished singing to our group and hen looked away so i could snap a pic (i didnt want to take pics when he was singing to us....how can you look away from something like that to fiddle with your camera?! hahaha I highly recommend this part of the stage to stand at!! (especially for adam fans like myself *glee*)

We were told to stand up, but when the security guard went away we sat down again leaning aginst the barricade for the hour and a half till kanye came on. The crowd was ace, not pushy or anything when u2 came on, i was surprised! (and glad)

So it was a great day/night and lots of fantastic memories!
You going to hawaii right?

amy - so you were nearer the main stage or the end of the B-stage? And yes, going to Hawaii, but sense I won't be one of the first 50 in line :grumpy:

bono_man2002 said:
20-25 minutes to go!....going by yesterdays kickoff :hyper:

Well, if Kanye finished about 45 minutes ago, they should be starting any time now. Seems like they started very late yesterday. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom