Auckland I Setlist and Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for all. Such a shame that it was raining again, what a "summer" down there. Bono with the Warriors-jacket is so cool. And I am really curious what they'll play tomorrow, I guess we can expect some surprises for the second show.

Yahweh_OMG said:
Sorry.... but anybody knows if tickets for Hawaii are still available???? thanksssssss

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0A003C29DBE682BA?artistid=736365&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Orrr you could help a fan out by buying someone's extra on ebay, stubhub, or craigslist.org. YES, there are tix available, though the island's full due to the concert, marathon, and surf competition so you may have to beg someone for a place to sleep, or sleep in a rental car (or, some people are pimping the "camping out" option--you could go to a state campground, bring/buy a tent to sleep in).

gr@cie said:

wow!!! you found them fast and they got them up fast ... don't ya just love the digital age :wink:

Thanks, am a kiwi, so have a bit of local knowledge.

Not sure if these have been posted before:

Video (fans gear up for U2)
tvnz .co.nz/view/video_popup_flash_skin/901112

Video (Stage set for U2 Concerts)
tvnz .co.nz/view/video_popup_flash_skin/900044

Video (interview with Paul McGuinness)
tvnz .co.nz/view/video_popup_flash_skin/900035

Man love for Bono and his Warriors jacket.

It might make me wearing my Warriors jersey tomorrow tacky though.

Heaps of thoughts, but i'm stuffed and i'll post tomorrow.

Rock The Casbah in Streets was huge, everyone was really into it.

u2maverick said:

Thanks, am a kiwi, so have a bit of local knowledge.

Not sure if these have been posted before:

Video (fans gear up for U2)
tvnz .co.nz/view/video_popup_flash_skin/901112

Video (Stage set for U2 Concerts)
tvnz .co.nz/view/video_popup_flash_skin/900044

Video (interview with Paul McGuinness)
tvnz .co.nz/view/video_popup_flash_skin/900035

The videos are not working for me :(

it just takes me to google .:huh:

last unicorn said:
Thanks for all. Such a shame that it was raining again, what a "summer" down there. Bono with the Warriors-jacket is so cool. And I am really curious what they'll play tomorrow, I guess we can expect some surprises for the second show.

wellllll its technically still spring, so we are allowed rain :lol:

although i was reading a thing stating how the way we label our seasons (mirroring the northern seasons) isn't a good idea and we really have six seasons or something weird... meh.

looks like it was a good show!! can't wait to hear/watch some of it!! :D AND hear your reviews!!

jonnytakeawalk said:
u2 need to mix up the setlists alot more! The only thing different about NZ I show compared with the Aus shows was One Tree Hill
It certainly appears like that to us, but not to the majority of people going to the shows, most people don't travel around, they only see one show or two, so they have a different view of things compared to us fans who keep track of every single setlist.
Personally, I would wish for some songs to appear or re-appear in the set and I feel others could be dropped.
But then again, I am not going to these concerts.
I'll be happy with everything U2 plays.

21 Tracks... pretty short if you ask me for a Vertigo Tour show.

Am I the only one not surprised they played One Tree Hill?

They could have thrown another song or two in there, why not Desire for example!

Last edited:
Yeah, it's out of sync, you can tell especially at the end when he's singing the "raining hard" part.

Thanks bono_man and coolian for providing the setlist! :up: Very nice to see OTH! :drool:

Hopefully someone who was actually at the show will be able to provide a review soon.

Back
Top Bottom