ATTENTION ALL U2 FANS: PLEASE Sign Petition for U2 to play SOUTH AMERICA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VertigoGal

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Hey guys, someone over at interference has started a petition to get the boys to play Mexico and South America already. The goal is 10,000 signatures, so PLEASE, EVERYONE sign, no matter where you live, and pass this on to your friends, whether they are fans are not. If you have your own fansite, or another unrelated site, PLEASE post this link there as well. This is really important to a lot of people, and U2 are long overdue for a show somewhere other than USA & Europe for God's sake!

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/u2mexico

And I doubt it, but if the forum administrators would make this sticky, I know a lot of people would be very grateful to you.

***Don't forget to confirm your post thru your email! Otherwise, it won't go onto the petition!

Last edited:
Mexico no es centro america, es parte de norteamerica :wink:

ETA: Tried to sign, couldn't :huh: Will try again later

Last edited:
Hey thanks guys for keeping this near the top, even with the current ticket fiasco in NA and Europe. And while I'm a little pessimistic too Jack in the Box (altho it really doesn't affect me), I think a large petition paired with a very successful tour and pressure from other sources may have them consider a fourth leg. While I know it's a totally different situation money-wise, there WAS a petition to get Slane released on DVD. So at the very least, that goes to show these things are read by people in charge. Don't give up!:hug:

We had this kind of petition in Poland some time ago, it was delivered to someone form the Principle Management and ..... there's a concert on July 5th :yes: :hyper:

I know its slightly different case, but i really hope it works in your case as well!! :up:

Thanks guys! I'm gonna try to keep this near the top if I can (hopefully if the pre-sale thing settles down with the TM email, people will pay this more attention.) That's enocuraging to hear, kite86!

Nostradamus...I know what you're saying. But as it is, 10,000 looks pretty far away. There are 28,000 people registered here? (is that right? I think I saw that somewhere.) 32 people have signed the petition. It's kind of discouraging. I would be so grateful if one of the administrators could send this out as an item in their weekly email news thing, but I realize if they did that everyone would be trying to get the same thing done with their petitions. Oh well.:huh:

Back
Top Bottom