Atlanta II Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if only I had tixs for MSG next week..I wouldn'tbe this desperate!

At least I'm in good company!:wink:

:wave: everyone...

Got a pal at the show tonight, hope he gets Bad, he's been dying for it...

BTW, I volunteered last week to be a source for Monday's show, audio or text, let me know if you want me... :)

Pop Artist said:
:wave: everyone...

Got a pal at the show tonight, hope he gets Bad, he's been dying for it...

BTW, I volunteered last week to be a source for Monday's show, audio or text, let me know if you want me... :)

Of course we want you! Do you even have to ask, LOL! You may still have my number... :hmm: (if you end up texting)

angelordevil said:

:wink: Actually, rugby reminds me of our greatest sport, ice hockey, with all of its beautiful chaos and sportsmanship. You'll never beat us at this game....:D

Our rugby team could beat your ice hockey team! :happy:

RavenBlue said:
Well why don't we let a Canadian hockey team and a New Zealand Rugby team have at it? Whoever survives till the end is the victor!

I didn't even see you say this before I made my post expressing a similar sentiment! :lol:

Lila64 said:

Of course we want you! Do you even have to ask, LOL! You may still have my number... :hmm: (if you end up texting)

Yeah, I think I still have your number on my phone. :) Can also pass it to Gorman or QB if they want the audio.

Pop Artist You're going to the show....I am so happy for you. (throws self down and sobs like a baby)

Sounded like there was a snippet of Rock 'N' Roll ****** in Vertigo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom