Atlanta I Setlist Watch and Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one4u2 said:

I can't wait for Tuesday! :hyper:

and possibly Monday :happy:

Forecast for Tuesday is 70% chance of rain, with wind with a caution to be cautious on the roads...sounds just like 10/8 except 20 degrees colder! GA is gonna be fun, fun, fun... :yuck:

I'm just gonna post this again for the heck of it!

100-0003_IMG.jpg

angel_28 said:

:hyper:...I'm hoping to possibly get seats..for the show on the 28th...but i will try not to be too disappointed if i don't...because i'm lucky to have tickets at all :) :happy:

:up:

Pop Artist said:

Forecast for Tuesday is 70% chance of rain, with wind with a caution to be cautious on the roads...sounds just like 10/8 except 20 degrees colder! GA is gonna be fun, fun, fun... :yuck:

Not surprising about rain, they brought a moonsoon with them last month :|

It will be really cold, thank god I have seats but I will be visiting the GA line to meet up with some people I'll bring ya some warmth :happy:

I feel like calling in sick the Friday before my show...because i really don't know how i'm gonna be able to concentrate at work...all my brain will be thinking of is U2 U2 U2....Bono...U2 Bono..:drool:...why can't it be next Friday now?....:evil:...

Pop Artist said:

I was watching the weather channel :reject: today and they actually gave a forecast for the u2 show tonight

WOW !
I have been on the Phone with my Firend who is at the Show since
I Still haven't found...
her Phone jus DIed right before WOWY. So I got to listen to Most of it on the Phone and it was just incredible.

Hahaha!
Funny about the rain.
Same thing happened here in the SF Bay Area!
The days they played in Oakland the weather was bad.
The week after, it was beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom