As we sit here............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
inmyplace13 said:
I'm definitely listening to each song (off the album) in order of the setlist as they are announced. Maybe if I try hard enough it will be like I'm there...

:D Me too.

Man! I hope they keep these songs revolving in the setlist throughout the tour! I can't believe I have to wait until NOVEMBER to see them! :sad:

Anyone else playing the songs as they come along? I played all of them so far, including the UABRS "Electric Co.".......I'm playing An Cat Dubh right now........I think the studio version is probably two to three minutes longer than the live one.......

Headache in a Suitcase said:
my best friend called me to tell me how much of a douche i am for staying up and reading... not even listening... a u2 concert!!! :hyper:

:reject:
Well at least you're not alone...

From Boy to Man.
"Your eyes make a circle,
I see you when I go in there."
This band makes a circle, like the one they dance in tonight, like a wedding band, like a dream from the shadows . . .
"I want to be with you tonight . . . "
And we are all there together through this crazy forum that's so crowded I can't stay inside . . .
happy tour year!!!
love, Anu

I'm here because I wanna know what to expect in Madrid :D

it's almost like my dream come true, the old songs now played

Diane L said:
I :heart: Into The Heart so much, and I never thought they'd be playing it in concert. I hope it stays in the setlist until they get to East Rutherford on 5/18 so I can hear it live...

I am truly, sicnerely shocked. All of you know about my setlist fascination and The Cry. An Cat Dubh, and Into The Heart have simply blown me away. Rock on U2! :rockon:

Jack In The Box said:
I'm here because I wanna know what to expect in Madrid :D

it's almost like my dream come true, the old songs now played

See you there. :hyper: Just might make it to Madrid. My friend got me tix.

Back
Top Bottom