As we sit here............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RademR said:
r damn kings of leon off the stage yet? i'm checking in from work, the weather on the east coast is shit, and all the gates I run for my airlines are delayed. I got my people and all kinds of customers going crazy, and I just want to tell them to SHUT UP so i check interference.

they've been off for 30 minutes mate, just waiting for our lads to take to the stage

www.atu2.com is running a play by play commentary

Dalton said:
BTW

Might I add that I am shocke and (to an extent) dismayed that the funny testicle story undercurrent of this thread has not gotten off the ground.

Thank you,

Me too. I'm rather enjoying the testicle stories. :wink:

Anyone ever hear about the "Testicle Festival?"

RademR said:
r damn kings of leon off the stage yet? i'm checking in from work, the weather on the east coast is shit, and all the gates I run for my airlines are delayed. I got my people and all kinds of customers going crazy, and I just want to tell them to SHUT UP so i check interference.

Yes, KOL left the stage at 8:20pm local time.

Yep, it just keeps getting worse..........everyone, quit refreshing.........and I'll post the updates.............and yes, they'll be the real thing......even if they do mention "A Celebration"..........twice.........

:scream:
For the love of Pete! Why tonight, of all nights, does my cable decide to be slower than dial-up!? It's like the wind blows a little and then there's nothing! And then there's the interference stuff on top of it all and the damn coffee I drank isn't working!!!
:mad:

What did I miss?

8:50 pm: The Corrs, Gavin Friday, and of course Ali and Morleigh are among the many VIPs our crew has seen.

8:55 pm: **Intro music begins....

9:00 PM: Everyone is dead. Too much excitement.

Oh, and nice Buster avatar there, Queen Bee.

U2 is on stage, confetti is falling everywhere, and the opening song of the Vertigo 2005 World Tour is CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS.

9:00 PM: Everyone is dead. Too much excitement.

Oh, and nice Buster avatar there, Queen Bee. U2dork, it's not your modem.........this site and atu2.com are SWAMPED with fans.

9:01 pm: U2 is on stage, confetti is falling everywhere, and the opening song of the Vertigo 2005 World Tour is CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS.

starsgoblue are you a little black kid singing me that song? If not then I wont pass anything! Its a spliff, roll your own :madspit:

That said if it was possible for a pass I would.

My best friend who is at the show just called me from the floor and let me listen to a couple of minutes of COBL, it was AWESOME! Technology is amazing!

girlfriend in the back sighs: you're an idiot for getting up for bono lol....man this is fun!

Back
Top Bottom