As we sit here............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver said:

I'd be monitoring it closely too, but I can rarely get it to even think about loading! I get the feeling it's suffering from an even more extreme case of user overload than Interference.

I'm behind a T1 here........so I'll try to post these updates as soon as I can.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
everyone does know that we won't be able to hear them when the go on, right?

R U SEREUS?!!!>2!>@11 I HAIT U2 NOW!!!!!!!11!!112!21312 :madspit: :mad: :madspit:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
everyone does know that we won't be able to hear them when the go on, right?

We'll hear them in our heads. Do fans of other bands do this on opening night of their tours? Are we whacked or what?

Mark Freedman said:

We'll hear them in our heads. Do fans of other bands do this on opening night of their tours? Are we whacked or what?

I doubt fans of other bands are as cool as us. :wink:

They must be on stage by now........it's been 15 minutes since Dallas was out there....

r damn kings of leon off the stage yet? i'm checking in from work, the weather on the east coast is shit, and all the gates I run for my airlines are delayed. I got my people and all kinds of customers going crazy, and I just want to tell them to SHUT UP so i check interference.

BigMacPhisto said:
They must be on stage by now........it's been 15 minutes since Dallas was out there....

I've seen shows take 30 - 45 minutes to start from the time they're doing that. They'll be onstage at 9:0 something west coast.

That said, I can feel the spliff and Stella entering my body. You're about to have an excited displaced Scotsman roaming these parts, drinking imported Stella from New Jersey and smoking decent American green.

Bring on the fucking Mexican video of the new stuff. I want more U2 now dammit.

Fucking shite I just dropped my spliff.

Back
Top Bottom