As we sit here............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I thought your thread was funny. So.... I'm gonna reply honestly. How I spend my day. Well, I was workin' and I came home and read this explosion of excitement about the nice gimmicks that will be coming up on this tour. I said: "Fuck, I don't have a single ticket for this entire tour. This is making me sick."

Now, I know a lot of you like Guinness - the beer, not the man. I don't drink at all, usually, not a single drop. My friend drinks, a lot. He doesn't drink beer, though - says it's for pussies; it's like water. Your bladder will explode before you feel anything. He uses Vodka because it gets you there faster and saves you money and time.

He said: "You wanna drink?"
I said: "OK."
So, he got the bottle and he got himself a glass of orange juice and a glass for the Vodka. He likes to shoot it and chase it with the juice. I don't like that. If I get that stuff on my tongue, I start to cough. I mixed mine with orange juice, and it tasted just like slightly bitter orange juice. We both drink responsibly. That's what we're doing now, and it kind of feels like "Fuck U2, it's ALL-RIGHT!" It's alright.

Back
Top Bottom