Are you now more inclined to see a multiple night show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonfix

Refugee
After the setlist changes that went on at Croke and the hightened chance that a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, night show will bring out rarities or less played songs, are you more inclined to try to find tickets for multiple night shows? I know that after Croke III I am very excited to see what comes out at Toronto IV or MSG V :drool:

Niceman said:
I would never pass up the opportunity to see U2 live, no matter what they play!!:)

Oh of course! I'm just saying that if I had to choose between a show close to me that's a one-nighter, or traveling farther away to see a second/third/fourth night show I would choose the latter.

For me it's more location convenience and then since I want to see multiples of ANY shows, it's convenient that they're in the same spot in a row. I have tickets for both Chicago shows and both Auburn Hills shows for the fall and I bought these based on convenience, not specifically because I'm attached to those locations.

now I'm glad I got completely shut out of the first general sale for Atlanta1, was then shut out of the sale for Atlanta2, save for one 165 dollar ticket which was useless to me, which I later sold on eBay, and out of pure luck pulled up two nosebleeds for Atlanta2 the next day.

:D

honestly though, I don't care what they play as long as they play Bad

Back
Top Bottom