Are You Going to the Most Vertigo Shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Interference.com is looking for the forum member who is attending the most shows to do write-ups on their various Vertigo experiences. Please post the number of shows you have tickets for and are definitely attending (don't post shows you're trying for or are hoping to attend) if you are interested in filling this post.

Thank you,
Ms. Devlin Smith
Contributing Editor
Interference.com

Wow, SFGAL, that's a lot of shows..........have I met you before, btw? I was at the Zoo Station show on the album's release date (@ Virgin Records) and at the one in the SF St. Patty's day festival.......just wondering if I've seen you around at all.

No Big...I saw Zoo Station at the bar of the HTDAAB release date but didnt go the Virgin records thingy.... are you going to San Jose 2?? If you are... lets meet :)
Yes, I am lucky seeing 10 shows but there are many here who waaay beat me with 19-25 shows! :)

You are all lucky people.I may be wrong,but unless my family surprise me,i'm going nowhere,my family are the simpsons in the way they don't give a flander's,but the fiancee seem's coy so i think i have a slim chance.I keep saying i need to see this tour and she say's you'll see them i promise.

8 shows

Philadelphia 5/14 - GA
NJ 5/17
NJ 5/18 - GA
MSG 5/21

MSG 10/08 - GA
Philadelphia 10/16
Philadelphia 10/17 - GA
MSG 11/22

I will be attending at least one more as well - - cpavia@sas.upenn.edu

Roland of Gilead said:
isn't this the tan 05 tour? :wink:

And as if I wasn't lucky enough, I get to be your line buddy for some shows :wink:

Seriously, I do consider myself extremely lucky, if everything works out with trades etc, I could be going to 19 shows.

Seattle 1 & 2
Vancouver 1 & 2
NY 21/05
Manchester 1 & 2
London 1 & 2
Dublin 1 & 2
Cardiff
Amsterdam 2 & 3
Barcelona
Toronto 1, 2, 3 & 4

I'm pretty sure there are ppl going to more shows than me tho...the freaks ;).

3/28 San Diego
5/7 Chicago
5/9 Chicago
5/10 Chicago
5/12 Chicago
9/20 Chicago
9/21 Chicago
9/25 Milwaukee

I will attend Indianapolis and Las Vegas if they are added.

I am going to 28 shows.....

now subtract (9 x 3) from that, then square it, and multiply it times its reciprocal. And that's how many shows I'm going to.

I hate to say this but anything more than 3 or 4 shows is way too obsessive and downright ludicrous! You have either way too much time on your hands (and money for that matter) or truly psycho - I have't decided yet!

OK - Now I get it! Several months ago when talking about the "upcoming" tour, the majority of you said you were going to start saving your money. Now I know why! 19 shows! Please - how much ($) total? I simply need to justify $400 on one ticket.

9 Shows

Manchester 1 & 2
London 1 & 2
Glasgow
Croke Park 1 & 2
Cardiff
Madrid

Maybe Paris not sure yet!

SD 1
MSG 1
Boston 1,2,3
Barcelona
MSG 2,3
DC 1,2
Houston
Dallas
Miami 1

Will still be trying for Miami 2 & Philly 5/22, 13 is probably an unlucky # of shows.

Last edited:
Why not jump on board?

2 in Denver in April
1 in Philly in May
2 in DC in October
2 at MSG in November
1 in Portland in December
---------------------------------
8 in all

It's kinda cool how it spread itself out to see a show in 5 separate months. Hoping for an array of different set lists when we see 'em :applaud:

SFGAL said:
No Big...I saw Zoo Station at the bar of the HTDAAB release date but didnt go the Virgin records thingy.... are you going to San Jose 2?? If you are... lets meet :)

I'll be in the GA line as soon as possible for that show........are you going solo at all? I'll be by myself, so I'm trying to find someone that I can make a deal with ("I take you into the ellipse if mine beeeps, you take me if yours does")....so yeah, I'll see you there, should be a blast. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom