Are You Going to the Most Vertigo Shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a minimum of 9 for me:

So far I've already had Los Angeles dress rehearsal and both San Diego nights. Upcoming I have Anaheim 1 and 2 and Los Angeles 1,2,3 and 4.

I may try for San Jose 1, Portland, Las Vegas (when announced) and some of the proposed 2006 4th leg shows in Mexico and/or South America.

well i'm going to 2 shows. vienna and munich. and already all my friends think i'm crazy!

14 shows, but will add Las Vegas if they do it...I feel very lucky!
San Diego #1 and #2
Phoenix #1 and #2
Chicago #1, #2, #3
Philly #1 and #2 in the fall
Houston
Dallas
Atlanta #1 and #2
Columbus

Wow! You guys are lucky on the east coast! I'm thankful to be going to 4 shows.

San Jose 1 and 2 (seats)
Oakland 1 and 2 (GAs)

Maybe they'll add Sacramento shows...wishful thinking!

East Coast is easy to move around and go to shows over 4 or 5 months.. if it makes you happy and you can afford it you are not a freak. I'm doing 6 on the 1st leg - 2 in Chicago, 2 Philly and 2 Meadowlands. 12 on the second leg .. 2 in each: Boston, Philly and Washington. 3 at MSG. 1 in St Pete, Cleveland and Pittsburgh.

vlasak said:
OK - Now I get it! Several months ago when talking about the "upcoming" tour, the majority of you said you were going to start saving your money. Now I know why! 19 shows! Please - how much ($) total? I simply need to justify $400 on one ticket.
I have to agree with you, but I enjoy every minute of my insanity. I got addicted on Elevation and now I can't stop. I have not paid $400 on one single ticket, however, and I do think I'm very lucky, but I know it will never happen again for many, many reasons, so I have to do it now.

15:

Spring:
San Diego 1 & 2
Chicago 1, 2, & 3
Boston 2

Europe:
Dublin 1 & 2

Fall:
Minneapolis
Milwaukee
Boston 2
Pittsburgh
Detroit
Boston 1
Cleveland

:shifty: I hadn't done an official count until just now. Please be assured the majority of my coworkers are already hiding when they see me coming.

Last edited:
12 and holding right now:

San Jose 4/9, 4/10
New Jersey 5/17, 5/18
New York 5/21, 10/8, 10/10, 10/14, 11/21, 11/22
Boston 12/4, 12/5

All bought at face (12/5 is a trade) via u2.com presale and Ticketmaster. Four shows are GA, one show in a $54 seat (but the lowest level!), six in the $95-99 seats, one in the $169 seats.

I'm anxiously awaiting announcement of a 4th leg and where that's going to go...maybe add to the above total. :wink:

Last edited:
So far it seems like Schmeg is in the lead with tickets for 15 shows. I am going to close this thread tomorrow morning, so if anyone is for sure going to more than 15 shows, please post.

Thanks!!

Man... I'm only going to one. :( It's my first U2 show though, so i'm looking forward to it.

I wish I was able to attend at least a couple of the Toronto shows... I'm going to keep watching and who knows, maybe i'll eventually be able to snag something for each night. ha ha.

I am doing 18, see my previous post. Of that it only looks like 2 or 3 overlap with Scmheg

A pitiful 5 but they are spaced out over several countries - gone global this year.

Boston - 26/5
Boston - 28/5
Dublin - 24/5
Barcelona - 7/8
New York - 10/10

Total cost - a fortune
Total distance - a lot
Total WHOOP factor - massive

:rockon:

:dancing:

Status
Not open for further replies.