anyone want to go to the Berlin show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DPrinceNY said:
No ebay advertisments are allowed. give it a couple of minutes before this forum is closed

I'm not too sure of that. If I'm not mistaken, there was an "ebay appreciation" thread about a month ago, which basically extolled the virtue of purchasing concert tix on ebay for below face value. :wink:

DPrinceNY said:
No ebay advertisments are allowed. give it a couple of minutes before this forum is closed

No posts by people that don't know what they are talking about are allo...oh wait...we might lose the forum then! :wink:

Somehow I fail to see the evil in purchasing tickets BELOW face value on ebay. Kind of like someone's (Starts with a G, ends with a Eorge W. Bush) stem-cell stance...opposing something because you oppose something rather than if it makes sense or not.

Last edited:
DPrinceNY said:

:lmao:

you must be joking....

thanks, hedge

hope some of you were able to get some cheap tix this way!!!

cmb737 said:

No posts by people that don't know what they are talking about are allo...oh wait...we might lose the forum then! :wink:

Somehow I fail to see the evil in purchasing tickets BELOW face value on ebay. Kind of like someone's (Starts with a G, ends with a Eorge W. Bush) stem-cell stance...opposing something because you oppose something rather than if it makes sense or not.

No one was talking about below face value tickets. The thread starter said, "...dirt cheap on ebay." For all I know that might mean 150 bucks above face value ticket.

I'm not trying to give the thread starter a hard time but it just looks like he/she are just trying to advertise their Ebay ad on a u2 fan site. If you where in fact trying to inform the forum of tickets being sold at or below face value then that is justifiable.

But if you are infact a scalper :tsk:

hi, original poster here.

your comments are fair enough, my posting was poorly worded.
it was intended as a genuine heads-up for fans who may be interested.

i have not had any tickets to sell at any time. i intend to keep my tickets for myself!

Back
Top Bottom