anyone trying for tickets in three hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good luck wish you well!! Hopefully it goes smoother then the presale!

there was something just on the news that TM is instituting a new policy, and I bet the U2 fiasco with the Ebay scalpers with all our fan club tickets, helped this happen, from now on TM will only sell 2 floor tickets to each person for any show.

I remember last time trying to get regular onsale U2 tickets, and it was pretty horrible, and I didn't get any, Sat in the U.S. should be a a lot of fun.

Have a look at the ticketmaster site, it looked like Cardiff reserved was coming up as on sale now...they had some 40pound tickets in there. Couldn't buy yet as they didnt have a section to specify the number of tix

Anyway...good luck to all

Keep trying.

Good luck everybody.

I'm just trying for a measly two tickets for Manchester - using a relative's name, credit card and billing address. Fingers crossed.

Yep my parents want to go to the Twickenham gigs.......... shame the website is slow and then fails.:(

ok...is it just me, or did this change?

Internet Onsale: Fri 28/01/2005 at 10:00

10?! But they're saying on the radio I can get tickets for Twickenham right now :huh:

to be fair no reasonable servers in the world could handle this load though, hang on in there... if you arent getting through its the same for 1000s of others...

the ticketmaster server:

mess.jpg

@ Squishy Peanut - they should be on now. Maybe your time zone is wrong?

@MoFo - that seems about right!

The server must be rammed.:(

Back
Top Bottom