anyone trying for tickets in three hours

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Keep trying guys I hope everybody here gets excellent tickets for all your agrivation!

Mine seemed to suggest seats available for Manchester 1 again about 10 minutes ago but I got that damned message again. Still no 2nd date and I'm refreshing every few seconds.

Well I've got as far as purchase page so far but it's just a dead link or so it seems. Anyone got a punch bag for me to take my frustration out on?

Squishy Peanut said:
ok...is it just me, or did this change?

Internet Onsale: Fri 28/01/2005 at 10:00

10?! But they're saying on the radio I can get tickets for Twickenham right now :huh:

10 was the presale, get in their now..........

some progress....got to where i can enter the number of tickets I want.....crashes trying to get to the next bloody page tho :mad:

Came up with "Find Tickets" 2 seconds ago for Manchester no 1 seats. Just waiting.....

.....won't load onto the next page.

Feck feck feck feck feck.

It's one step on from the list of gigs page or whatever it's called - I daren't go back to have a look. But it's just as slow.

UKTan said:
some progress....got to where i can enter the number of tickets I want.....crashes trying to get to the next bloody page tho :mad:

just use the back button though dont come out...............you wont get back in.............

Back
Top Bottom