Anyone Speak Danish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Derek

The Fly
My girlfriend is from Denmark and we're planning a trip there in July. I'm trying to surprise her with some tickets to see U2. I'm trying the presale right now. But the website for the ticketmaster affiliate is in Danish with no option to switch to english.

The text of the page is below. From what I gather, it's telling me I'm in a Queue. The number has decreased by about 100 over the last 10 minutes. At the end, I see it's also giving me a phone number to try, but I'll pass on that.

Velkommen til Billetlugen.dk

Billetsalget er åbent.

Efterspørgslen er pt. så stor, at din henvendelse er sat i den elektroniske kø!

Du er nu nummer 480 i køen - du vil blive betjent hurtigst muligt.

Denne side opdaterer automatisk om 6 sekunder

Vigtig information

* Denne side opdateres automatisk - luk venligst ikke dit browser vindue, ellers kommer du bagerst i køen igen.

* Hav venligst dit betalingskort klart - når det bliver din tur har du max. 15 minutter til at gennemføre bestilling og betaling.

* Hvis du lukker eller åbner et nyt browser-vindue, mister du din plads i køen.

Alternativer

* Du kan også bestille billetter hos vores call center på tlf: 70 263 267

* Du kan også købe billetter i alle FONA butikker.

Oh... my... dear.... lord.

I just waited through the whole thing. I started in the queue as number 578 or so. I waited 53 minutes to get down to #10 or so. The next time the page refreshes, I'm all the way up to number 1243!

And we all thought the ticketmaster estimations were bad?

Angry Finnish U2 fan

My pen pal and I have been trying all day to get tickets to Copenhagen but neither of us understand Danish!! Why couldn't they also have the obtion of conversing in English?! This is ridiculous, do they honestly think that the only people trying to buy tickets to Copenhagen are Danes?!! This is totally unfair to U2 fans like myself who haven't got the option of going to a U2 concert in their own country! :madspit:

Last edited:
I was able to get some help with translation over on the U2.com zootopia thread. After a lot of frustration and lost sleep, I landed 4 GA's.

Back
Top Bottom