Anyone have their tickets cancelled????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

innocent_eyes

Refugee
I got GAs to boston by searching for one seat at a time!

Each ticket is going to the same billing address, but they are single tickets! Has anyone been cancelled? We got 3 this way b/c my brother was buying tickets at the same time!

????????

No U2&NYC if you get more than 2 GAs to the same billing address when they audit tickets before printing she'll lose them. Transaction doesnt matter. Its based on card, address and ticket amount.

innocent_eyes said:
shit, can i cancel one now any way!!! so i atleast have the two???

I wouldn't do anything that rash. See if they let you keep the 3. UNless of course you know for a fact that they cancel all tickets rather than any tickets over the limit. I'm not sure what to do as I haven't been in this situation before.

Last edited:
Id imagine you'd know within a few days, probably after the dust settles if they audit the limits.

The parameters for this ticket sale are

2 GAs max per credit card, then they go by household.

I think they will only cancel if you bought more than the limit for any single show. Ex: I have tickets to San Diego. I think if I go and buy the 8 tickets allowed today I will have exceeded my ticket limit for that show since I already have 2 tickets and 8 is the max. I would then have 10 tickets. I think that is what would be cancelled.

None of this is clear and Ticketmaster and U2.com have even contradicted each other so I think you are fine.

bonosleftone said:
Id imagine you'd know within a few days, probably after the dust settles if they audit the limits.

The parameters for this ticket sale are

2 GAs max per credit card, then they go by household.

I understood it to mean a limit of 2 GAs per show, not credit card. That's what a TM rep in Boston and then in San Diego told me. I think you're fine.

Yes, I have 3:

2 purchased on my credit card

1 purchased by my brother on my moms credit card.

We didn't know we were both buying, then i called him and he said he got one GA, after I bought my 2 GAs.

problem: We have the same billing address, lol?????

will they cancel all the tickets or just the number over the limit of 2?

thanx, ps: i'm a guy!!!

if they cancel, they will cancel all

there were similar rules for McCartney seats, and a friend bought one over the limit and lost them all

I would immediately e-mail them and try to release 1 ticket.. I am trying to call them to confirm my order but have been on hold forever...

So we can still buy tickets for other shows even if we have 2 tix for another one, right? U.S. is not like the U.K. right?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I have 1 GA for San Jose bought Tuesday. My card.

I have 1 GA for Philly (just found out :hyper: ), bought on mom's card.

Am I OK?

Congrats Angel!!! We should meet up in Philly!

THIS HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY.

In the UK we are only allowed 4 tix per billing address.

So if you are in the USA and have more than two tix per billing address you may want to call TM and ask their advice. If it is a problem they will let you change the payment details to a friends card/address.

If you were in the UK you would definitley lose a ticket. I had this problem myself - I live with another member and we both booked tickets.

innocent_eyes said:
OK, thanx, AbigailJ, but anyone know what number I should call????

In the UK call 0870 1535353 and hold the line to speak to an operator. If you are not in the UK then sorry I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom