Anyone Got Through In Anaheim!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got through about 10:20 for a couple of GAs, entered all my info, received a summary page, then..."There has been an error...if you just submitted an order and don't know if it went through, check your account or call customer service blah blah blah..."

Trying to get through on the phone is a joke so I kept trying, trying, trying again, until finally I got a different message: "There is a problem with your order. Your password has already been used to purchase tickets."

My Ticketmaster account doesn't show an order, but I remember similar problems that people had with the Elevation Tour presale, and many (not all) of them actually did get tickets after getting all the way to the last step then receiving an error. So perhaps some of us that made it that far in the system will luck out and still get them (not counting on it, but it's a glimmer of hope).

Well, I finally got thru about 10 minutes ago for Anaheim - 11:30 west coast. I went for best available instead of GA.

Section 410 - Row C, $360 after all the charges. $380 if you count the u2.com fee.

Fuckers. Bring back propaganda. Pearl Jam officially returns as the band that cares most about their fans.

Got through in L.A. for two nosebleeds for the $98 price. Had to give up on general admission. Sad.

Nickel II said:
Well, I finally got thru about 10 minutes ago for Anaheim - 11:30 west coast. I went for best available instead of GA.

Section 410 - Row C, $360 after all the charges. $380 if you count the u2.com fee.

Fuckers. Bring back propaganda. Pearl Jam officially returns as the band that cares most about their fans.

I got 412, row C

Fuckers indeed :mad:

See you there all in Anaheim. I got screwed as well. Server errors messages all morning. Had GA tix and got the message like many others. Ended up with nosebleeds for $98 in 411. This just plain sucks all the way around! I am very bitter.

:mad:

Nickel II said:

Same thing happened to me. Pearl Jam has the greatest Fan Club. Thank God they'll be on tour this year, and it will be an easy process.

Yes, it sucks. On the last tour I can't believe how smooth everything went with mailing in the check, getting what you wanted and expected from a fan club, etc.

Now it is like we paid $40 just to get pick-pocketed while paying the fan club fee.

Bono is quite the showman. :madspit:

Out of 8 or so friends who all had memberships (several of us who got the Propaganda discount), only one friend got tix to LA and they are nosebleeds! We tried everything...SD, LA, Anahiem, San Jose, Denver....NOTHING! Internal server errors, and getting booted out upon confirmation (then being told your password was already used). Same story as everyone else. About 2 hrs after the sale started, I could pull some up in San Diego and Anaheim, but they were all bad seats either up high or in the corners behind the stage...or the most expensive. No thanks...
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Sat/Sun, so I will try not to panic too much about this. I miss Propaganda, and am emailing scalper websites to Principal Management!

I've wasted enough time on this for today...

Serious.

Why do I pay $20 for the "privilege" to buy the worst seats in each price bracket?

I have gotten through three times now and these were my options:

$50 nosebleeds all the way across the arena

$100 300 level BEHIND the stage

$165 100 level all the way across the arena

Seriously. How hard is it to provide 10% of the total tickets, but make them all decent?

I think U2 fans, who pay money for this privilege, deserve better seats. I could get any of the above in the general sale fairly easily. Why pay the $20?

This is my burning question.

Progranda was great because they let you pick what kind of ticket you wanted, although they made you give several venues so that they could have some flexibility.

Ticketmaster can never hope to live up to that kind of service.

I have not used my code, and don't plan to for those kind of seats, when I can almost certainly get something similar in the general sale.

Although after almost 2 hours of wasted time trying to get tickets I got 2 as previously mentioned for $98.00 each in the terrace section (against the side wall). I'm not complaining about paying more for the higher tickets I'm just complaining about not getting the GA that I really desired. The second that the tickets were for sale I was in there trying over and over to get passed the server error thing. I few minutes into it i actually got most of the way through the order process when it denied again. Then later on it put me on the waiting in line process for about 15 minutes and then said there were no GA. It did the same thing for all SOCAL venues. Finally it put me in line two more times and spit me put again after I waited. I tried every price range and venue for about 1:45. It finally gave me one choice which was the $98.00 tickets. What upsets me is I know that whenever they got it fixed people will come out of nowhere and get the GA tickets that I and many others had to finally give up on. I'm sure the ones that I got I could have easily gotten later without paying the subscription fee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom