any way to verify legitimacy of ticketfast tix?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adenoid_hynkel

The Fly
this is kind of a sequel to my ebay post-turns out they're ticketfast. is there a way to check if they're real or not by using the numbers on them?

not sure about that. You need to check the feeback and buy from a reputable ebay seller. The fact is, most fraud comes from individuals printing off multiple copies of the same ticketfast ticket and selling it to more than 1 person. Usually, it happens if you buy from a scalper outside the venue. So, never buy outside the venue unless the seller can verify he is the original purchaser of the tickets.

no, my advice would just be to get to the venue early. the first ticket will get in, if there are duplicates the people who show up later will get screwed.

I’ve purchased Ticketfast tickets off eBay for two shows and didn’t have a problem. Just use common sense when buying, look at the feedback closely and use a credit card when you pay. If you’re offered one outside the arena insist that the person walk up with you and only when you get scanned in hand over the money. If the deal is legit the seller shouldn’t have a problem doing this.

No doubt they're real. Real that is untill someone with a photocopy of your ticket has thier copy scanned first, then you're screwed. I saw this happen in Vancouver. a Couple had purchased tickets off of ebay. Unfortunately for them the tickets were ticketfast and when they tried to get into the show they were told that their tickets had already be activated making their tickets invalid. The woman had tears in her eyes and the guy looked very angry. You couldn't help but feel terrible for them.

So then why do ticketfast tickets even exist? :mad:

If they're so easy to copy and sell multiple times, why doesn't ticketmaster ban them?

cleazer said:
So then why do ticketfast tickets even exist? :mad:

If they're so easy to copy and sell multiple times, why doesn't ticketmaster ban them?

LOL

because ticketmaster makes alot of money from them.

there is zero labor in getting you the ticket and they charge you 2fifty extra for something that saves them money.

thepopeofnyc said:

LOL

because ticketmaster makes alot of money from them.

there is zero labor in getting you the ticket and they charge you 2fifty extra for something that saves them money.

exactly...but ive had ticketfast tickets 2 times this tour and ive been fine..its highly highly unlikey you will have a problem...but it is a little nervewracking thinking about the possibility that something bad might happen

Back
Top Bottom