any advice for a U2 tour virgin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

burlesquebaby

Babyface
this is my first tour, I've been a fan since the beginning, but never had the means to go to a show. I'm hoping to get tix through U2.com, tomorrow. Do you think they start at 10:00 eastern time? Anyway, just feeling a little lost...but SO excited!!

depends on which venue you are trying to go to. If you want tickets to see u2 in NY, that would be 10:00 am eastern time. IF it's San Diego you want, then it's 10:00 am pacific, or 1:00 ET.

i want NY. I need NY. Only one date for madison square won't be easy, if these u2.com memberships actually hold up to their $40 values, then we will be set. I'd love some "golden circle tickets" to see the greatest band ever at the most legendary arena ever.

Here's some advice and a little hope for you - The last time I was in New York was June 2001 - I had planned to take the bus from Montreal to see if I could "get in" to the U2 show - I arrived in New York with very little money and to make things worse my usual contacts in NYC were out of town. With no where to stay I checked into a somewhat fleabag hotel for about $ 40 per night - the night of the show I hoped on a bus leaving from Times Square to New Jersey - WITH NO TICKET!!! I arrived at the arena in New Jersey hoping to somehow sneak in or buy a ticket - at first this looked impossible but after walking the perimeter a few times I came across a group of "fans" who told me to stay put and hopefully there will be last minute General Admission tickets after P.J. Harvey's set - to make a long story shorter - WE ALL GOT IN!!! AND WE GOT THE CHEAPEST AND BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE...THE FLOOR. It was a great show and even though you don't have a ticket IT STILL CAN HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to all.

Back
Top Bottom