Another pre-sale question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Cowboy

The Fly
Anyone have an answer for this one. I want to travel for a first leg show but only if I get GA tickets. What happens if I use my code, don't like the seats available, and decide to buy any? Will I still be able to use my code for another show, or do you think the system will think I burned my one chance?

The North American FAQ states:
Q. What do I do if my code does not work?
A. 1. Please be sure to enter your code carefully. The codes are case-sensitive: if your password is all lower case, you must be certain not to capitalize any of the characters.
2. Check you have not exceeded the ticket limit for your code. Each code is only valid for either 2 tickets for any one (1) North America show or 4 tickets for any one (1) European show, and cannot be re-used.
3. If this does not resolve the problem, in order to contact the appropriate Customer Service Team, please follow the instructions given at the Ticketmaster website that has rejected your code.
The European FAQ states:
* You can only use your access code once. This means that you can only purchase for a single event and you should be quite sure of your selection before you submit your access code. Please review the tour itinerary fully. Purchases are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction on a one-time transaction basis. For example you cannot use your access code twice in order to buy two sets of two tickets.
Do not enter your access code until you are ready to purchase tickets.

This doesn't answer definitively, but my guess is you will be able to first browse the tickets available, THEN enter the access code to PURCHASE, rather than enter an access code to VIEW tickets.

I am waiting for the word on when the Vancouver pre-sale starts, as it is undetermined; I don't think I should worry though; the FAQ again states:

Q. Does the Internet pre-sale start on the same day for all shows?
A. No. Following the tour announcement you will be able to view all of the shows included in the pre-sale and the start date of the pre-sale for each show by following the links in the email containing your unique access code.

Back
Top Bottom