And so you'll see the evidence...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cybersyd

The Fly
with your own eyes that the Italian crowd is the wildest and we deserved the filming of the DVD....

...and the strings orchestra during Original of the species!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:

cybersyd said:
Oh yes it does metter when you shoot a DVD... ...Boston DVD will be remembered for the plastic crowd...
You are overreacting... Sure the crowd wasn't the best in Boston, but Rattle And Hum shows that US crowds are not bad either... And it must be confessed though that Zoo-TV Sydney and Popmart Mexico were perfectlty picked for recording...

But you are stating that the Italian crowds are the best! A strange thing to say when U2 just did some deafening shows in Holland... Not saying that Holland deserves the shoot more than Iltaly, just saying there are móre great crowds in the world besides Italy...

Ok boys I was joking... ...maybe it's the rush of adrenaline in my head...

...I know that Holland (Amsterdam 3 :drool:), Poland, Spain, Maxico,the whole South American crowds deserved a DVD as well.

However I musty admit that being so wild is not always so beautiful... ...yesterday some annoying person near the stage deserved some "BONO SPITTING MOMENT" all because some water landing down on the B-man!!!

And Neilz, relating to the thread I stated two days ago about the special lighting, I can confirm you that the put red lights all around the rings of the stadium!

cybersyd said:
And Neilz, relating to the thread I stated two days ago about the special lighting, I can confirm you that the put red lights all around the rings of the stadium!
That is good news indeed... I also noticed some small red lights allong the edge's of the b-stages... And I noticed that the walkway's to the left and right of the stage are painted red...

2005%20-%20Vertigo%20Tour%2F2005-07-20%20-%20Milan%20%28Pictures%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2F2005-07-20_21-40-38_DSC03581.jpg

showmilan5.jpg

Last edited:
oh boyz as I see there are difference in the sense of humor even in our countries (Holl & Ita)!! I'm Italian, and I can say that cybersyd was *surely* jokin'! :D
Italian humor is often based upon 'provocations', but the aim is not to offend anyone or to declare our 'supremacy' at any point, we're just trying to provoke an answer (a joking one) and to start the play!
Sorry for the precisation but I've seen incomprehensions in both sides, and i just wanna contribute to keep the forum 'funny'...remeber? coexist...:wink:
Ciao,
Tom

why do they pull this special crap out for the DVD's and not the other shows? :der:

wtonis said:
Does it really matter which crowd is the wildest at any point...
Stop behaving like a little kid.

Is it even preferable to have a wild crowd? I don't think so. At Boston II, I was front row in front of Edge, and the only time I touched someone was when I accidentally jumped backwards into the person behind me. It was perfect: I got to enjoy the show with my own personal space. I wasn't even paying attention to what anyone else was doing because it doesn't matter to me.

(Though for the record, I got tapped back by security for being over-exuberant when Out Of Control began.)

cybersyd said:

Oh yes it does metter when you shoot a DVD... ...Boston DVD will be remembered for the plastic crowd...

Newsflash: Most people don't pay much attention to the crowd when they watch a concert DVD. Ask anyone who doesn't know about the Boston heart fiasco who watched the DVD; they didn't notice a thing.

I always have a good laugh when people say "I'm in the DVD, or I'll be in the DVD." The Dvd is not about you and no one cares.

:wink:

zwervers2 said:

U2man hurry over to the bang and the glatter threa about R kelly...have you seen this new video..The greatest ever...:wink:

I luckily don't have MTV anymore.....:wink:

Hey, I didn't want to offend anyone but I'm realizing (after few hours of sleep) that I was just bullshitting!!!!

Sorry for the acid-thread!

and now back to the hugging!!!!

:hug: :hug: expecially chipzip :hug: I LOVE THE ROCK MOSHPIT too!!!!

I love how nice this forum has become. All the hugging diffusing the tension:hug:

U2Man you know when I read your posts I picture sascha speaking:reject:

:hug: Italian crowds :hug: :hug: Dutch crowds :hug: :hug: American crowds :hug:

:hug: EVERYBODY!!!!! :hug: :D

I'm just soooo in love with the world today! :happy:

Lantern said:
What about the Irish crowd ?. Really up for it on the Saturday Dublin gig.

It was great however I was a little disappointed by Irish crowd at Slane Mark I when during One a lot of persons at my back went away to take beers and to ruin my own personal experience of the show:( :huh:

And I was also in Turin 2001 and so I could compare the two crowds.

By the way yesterday Bono sung a snippet of "everybody hurts"... ...it seemed that Michael Stipe was at the show.

The only forgettable thing was Bono spitting at the crowd

Spittings not good, especially at people. Suprised he did that. I've been to Slane too but not for U2. I don't like it as a venue, not so good for concerts. It appeared they were filming Croke Park too,wonder if that will be released as well.

Back
Top Bottom