Anaheim II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*Ally* said:

hey, pub crawler- fun seeing you in LA last week! just think, a week ago right now, we were in the midst of the rehearsal show... one of the coolest experiences ever! :)

Hey Ally. :wave: Here are my thoughts about the last week: The rehearsal was un-fucking-real. I think that performance of Electric Co. was even better/tighter than San Diego 1. I am so glad I have seen An Cat Dubh-Into the Heart-Electric Co. performed twice! My life is complete. :laugh:

Axver said:
City Of Blinding Lights, which is, in my opinion, U2's best song since Heartland.

My favorite as well.......but it was pretty much a given because it has that same sort of movement feel that "Streets" has......

Here's my Top Ten

1. Where The Streets Have No Name
2. The Fly
3. Walk On
4. Beautiful Day
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
6. A Sort of Homecoming
7. Sunday Bloody Sunday
8. New Year's Day
9. Until the End of the World
10. With Or Without You
11. City of Blinding Lights

R8drgurl said:

YES! I second that - at least for one of the shows! Would be a nice time for them to rotate in Party Girl and 11 o'clock Tick Tock as well!

@ 10 more minutes!

nuke, R8drgurl, are you both going to the SJ shows next week? I'll be there for both and it's gonna RAWK!!!

5 minutes and counting until lift off!!!

nuke126 said:
who here knows someone at the show tonight who will be giving you reports?

That would be me. Celticbhoy will be texting the set to me. He's on a landline with someone at the show and will be for the whole duration of the concert, and he'll text the songs to me.

LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE opening!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

nuke, R8drgurl, are you both going to the SJ shows next week? I'll be there for both and it's gonna RAWK!!!

yeah, i'll be there both nights, first night i have 2 GA, second night i have upper level seats

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Aw yea! I can't wait! I'm going to both Oak shows too! Are you going? Maybe they'll go to Sac...

well i spent $410 on ebay for the 2 GA for San Jose 1, but i got the 4 seats to San Jose 2 from the public sale (sec. 204).

pub crawler said:

Hey Ally. :wave: Here are my thoughts about the last week: The rehearsal was un-fucking-real. I think that performance of Electric Co. was even better/tighter than San Diego 1. I am so glad I have seen An Cat Dubh-Into the Heart-Electric Co. performed twice! My life is complete. :laugh:

agreed- it was absolutely fantastic! especially because we were all waiting around, not knowing if we'd get in... and when that security guy came out and started counting us, you could feel a hush go over the crowd! the rehearsal show was worth the flight out to the west coast alone... ;)

also, after the show, a few friends of mine went up to the security guard who let us all in, to thank him. he said, "don't thank me, thank the band." awwwww! :D

R8drgurl said:
Aw yea! I can't wait! I'm going to both Oak shows too! Are you going? Maybe they'll go to Sac...

I've got GA's for Oak II, and I'll shoot for some tix for Oak I tomorrow. I live in Sacto, so I'll definitely be there when they announce that show too!!

Hope to see you at all four (or five) shows!!

FANTASTIC that 'love and peace' opened... and i like the transition into 'vertigo' better than the BTBS/SBS combo- that seemed a bit too intense for the start of the show...

:)

nuke126 said:
well i spent $410 on ebay for the 2 GA for San Jose 1, but i got the 4 seats to San Jose 2 from the public sale (sec. 204).

That's a good mix of GA and seats. I'm in #102 and #118 for San Jose shows and have GAs for Oakland shows.

Come on Boy songs!!!

We got the snippet of Stories For Boys ... come on early songs next!

Ugh, wish I had the money to purchase Oakland tickets...........but alas, no luck.............I think I'll get a seat from someone for around face value sometime in the fall, as I doubt I'll be doing GA due to those shows occuring on weekdays.....

Back
Top Bottom