Anaheim II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jeffschmid said:
stuck in a moment will hopefully replace elevation one of these nights

I'd love to see Walk On return, and I bet Stuck gets played at one of the three next shows.

Bono's shades said:
My U2/Interference obssession is a good thing. If I hadn't opened this thread I never would have remembered to set my clock back an hour before going to bed! :lol:

Just remember you have to set it forward or you'll be 2 hours behind.

bobbus32 said:
let me ask a couple questions:

and am I the only one who likes Crumbs from your table?...love to see that by the way

I love Crumbs! Hopefully they'll rotate it in by next weekend!

Harbinger said:
Axver, what's your favorite HTDAAB song?

City Of Blinding Lights, which is, in my opinion, U2's best song since Heartland.

Seems like there's a lot of people going to San Jose, I hope they play some Boy songs or "Gloria" in San Jose. The best Elevation show I saw was the second San Jose show, 4/20/01. Great stuff, looking for that magic next week.

I don't think "LAPOE" will open up tonight, I'm going with COBL.

i LOVE the new "fly"- i just wish bono was crawling around on the ramp, as opposed to stationary at the front. but, this new version rocks.

hey, pub crawler- fun seeing you in LA last week! just think, a week ago right now, we were in the midst of the rehearsal show... one of the coolest experiences ever! :)

As an absolute fanatic of ZooTv and that whole era of U2, I have to say the new version of the Fly (lyrical goofs withstanding) is musically the best that song has ever sounded, period.

damn, I finally hit 1,000 posts

Last edited:
pub crawler said:
Hopefully they'll open with Love and Peace, 'cause they need to sharpen up that open.

hey pubcrawler...Eliv8 spoke about you while we were in SD last week--sorry I missed the chance to meet you :)

Not that it's a terrible precident, but I'm guessing LAPOE (unless they do something different for the pope) because we got City to open nights #1 and #2, and we might get LAPOE #3 and #4.

The Fly is outstanding live on this tour ,can't wait to hear it in person......

ok am logging off guys , to make that call....

enjoy the updates , and a big thanks to cathy in the pit and axver for updating this thread......

i'm going to both san jose shows, and i went 4/19 on elevation tour (which was the best u2 show i've ever been to). i had ga tickets for San Diego 3-28, show was very cool. i just hope they play the Boy songs at least one of the San Jose nights next weekend.

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Seems like there's a lot of people going to San Jose, I hope they play some Boy songs or "Gloria" in San Jose. The best Elevation show I saw was the second San Jose show, 4/20/01. Great stuff, looking for that magic next week.

I don't think "LAPOE" will open up tonight, I'm going with COBL.

I was at that show as well. The best night of my life according to music. Willie Williams tor diary entry of it says it all. And Bono having said it was the best show of his career (which is something he's never said) confirms it. :drool:

celticbhoy said:
The Fly is outstanding live on this tour ,can't wait to hear it in person......

ok am logging off guys , to make that call....

enjoy the updates , and a big thanks to cathy in the pit and axver for updating this thread......

thanks celicbhoy, for passing along the setlist to us! you rule!!! and thank your lucky friend, who's at the show, as well! :)

Reggie Thee Dog said:
Seems like there's a lot of people going to San Jose, I hope they play some Boy songs or "Gloria" in San Jose.

YES! I second that - at least for one of the shows! Would be a nice time for them to rotate in Party Girl and 11 o'clock Tick Tock as well!

@ 10 more minutes!

The new version of the fly is awesome, I agree. The guitar... :drool:

Crumbs is tied with Sometimes as my favorite from HTDAAB, though sometimes is hard to listen to sometimes, so crumbs gets much more ear-play for me.

Here is how the show should go for the opening:

All Because of You-It would get the crowd going-Great way to start the night-
Vertigo-They could do this one first, BTW, why haven't they done it first?
Close with Original of the Species-
Get rid of LOANPOL, NOW-Saw it live opening night in San Diego and like it even less than on the album.
City can be stuck in the middle somewhere-
Please bring back Out of Control for the Staples shows, boys.

Back
Top Bottom