Anaheim II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brianh20 said:

It really has, hasn't it? Just as unbelievable is that the sound quality on all three of them have been almost beyond stellar. I just listened to a bit of the 4/1 show and the quality is every bit as good as the other two. Plus you can tell that U2 is just starting to fire on a few cylindars now. You can hear improvements from that first night. The scary thing is that they're only going to get better as this goes on.

Listening to 4/1 now. Nice quality. I think the guy who recorded this is at the show again tonight. He didn't have a ticket though. Hopefully he found a way to get in.

U2Girl1978 said:

that's disappointing! :(....I don't understand why he's keeping them on this time.

I like the shades!

But really, I couldn't give a toss how the band look. It would be cool if Adam grew back the 'fro and Bono rediscovered the mullet, though.

And BRING ON GLORIA tonight!

The OOTS said:

Listening to 4/1 now. Nice quality. I think the guy who recorded this is at the show again tonight. He didn't have a ticket though. Hopefully he found a way to get in.

Yeah, he posted asking for offers of a ticket, and has headed down there now in the hopes of getting one. I really hope he gets in - his recordings are unbelieveably good!

The OOTS said:

hehe..yeah...Edgar. Three cheers for that guy. Records from the same spot both nights and comes up with unbelievable sounding tapes. I sure hope that he found a way in. Hell...I'd contribute to a fund to get him to tape the entire tour if he keeps coming up with stuff like this!

That would be nice if they opened up with MLK.

Axver - I love your website!!! The details about the setlist is awesome. I could not believe Zooropa has only been played 3 times.

Also, I would love Bono to have one concert without the shades - preferably the concert that I attend. :wink: :wink:

brianh20 said:

hehe..yeah...Edgar. Three cheers for that guy. Records from the same spot both nights and comes up with unbelievable sounding tapes. I sure hope that he found a way in. Hell...I'd contribute to a fund to get him to tape the entire tour if he keeps coming up with stuff like this!

Damn straight! Chrisedge set a high standard with his opening night tape, and in my opinion, Edgar's raised the bar. He should be the official taper. Get this guy to every show!

brianh20 said:

And gets them shared 12 hours later.
Big thumbs up to that guy.

Axver said:

Damn straight! Chrisedge set a high standard with his opening night tape, and in my opinion, Edgar's raised the bar. He should be the official taper. Get this guy to every show!

I thought Chrisedge was going to an Anaheim show. Maybe he is going tonight.

sortofhomecoming said:
That would be nice if they opened up with MLK.

Axver - I love your website!!! The details about the setlist is awesome. I could not believe Zooropa has only been played 3 times.

Also, I would love Bono to have one concert without the shades - preferably the concert that I attend. :wink: :wink:

Thanks! :) Isn't it a great site? I ended up on the team (bringing the total to a grand two, heh) because I loved the site and used it so much. My mission lately has been to add as many details about snippets as possible.

And Zooropa never really was a live song, unfortunately. I would have loved to have heard it more often!

The OOTS said:

And gets them shared 12 hours later.
Big thumbs up to that guy.

:up: :up: :up:

The tapers on this tour have been awesome so far. Really setting a high standard.

So is it becoming a popular thing to stay up and watch the setlist?

I have tried but either havent been home or have fallen asleep.

mkdominatr said:
So is it becoming a popular thing to stay up and watch the setlist?

I have tried but either havent been home or have fallen asleep.

Yes, it's a fun way for me to pass an afternoon.

Axver said:

Yes, it's a fun way for me to pass an afternoon.

Lucky you, the show doesn't even start for me until 11pm. I took a nap this afternoon so I could last.

Can't wait for the shows to start heading east.

We're losing an hour of sleep here tonight due to Daylight Savings Time so it'll be extra tough to stay up.

I have tried to stay up - but just give in to sleep.

The tapers are just awesome. My husband is going to kill me with the CD's I have been burning :).

anitram said:
We're losing an hour of sleep here tonight due to Daylight Savings Time so it'll be extra tough to stay up.

oh no! i forgot that "spring forward" was tonight! grrrr. and i have to do reading and write a paper tomorrow...

i'll probably just stay up for the first hour, and then call it a night. (tho i was supposed to do that *last* night, and i got so excited by the mixed up setlist that i couldn't sleep!).

Ah, I love Queensland, the land that never changes its time ...

Stayed up all of opening night and last night, and most of SD2. Think I won't be doing it tonight because of the time change and because I need to go into the office for awhile tomorrow, so I can't sleep too late.

Hi folks,

Well over here we've already lost an hour last Sunday to British Summer Time!

It's now 4.17 am and i've just burned my Cd from SD1. hope it works and big thanks to Chris for his instructions!

The party's rule...........but I fell asleep last night early on.....and then I got woken up at 1 am by the most beautiful girl ever mistakenly pounding on my door. sigh.

Today, I went to the beach, so miles of walking were involved, but it happened to include me listening to ATYCLB and HTDAAB.........a great day at the beach. :wink:

But yeah, here's hoping I can stay awake tonight to see the whole set.

I'm sitting this one out. I'll look at the complete setlist in the morning. By the way, I hate daylight savings time...let's just leave the damn clocks alone, shall we?

Hey all, trying to stay up for the first time tonight, it's the first time I had the chance...unfortunately I am on central time, so it will be late...just wanted to say hello...

Gus
ps: who posts the live setlists? u2tours? u2.co m?

Back
Top Bottom