Anaheim I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbinger said:
And on another note, I think the creepy "Everyone" voice intro works much better with Love and Peace as opener... try it with the San Diego 1 mp3s... it's very dark and edgy (no pun intended)

You got a good point there :)

Lisa71 said:
This is cool... excuse my doubting but I've fallin right into a few April Fool's jokes at work.

I think this set so far!

i hope everyone reporting the setlist isn't in "chat", devising a way to pull a big joke on us... ;)

boosterjuice said:

Axver, I love you are always armed with historical tour data.

It's all part of an unhealthy obsession that finds setlists more fascinating than they actually are. :wink:

celticbhoy said:
HUMAN RIGHTS VIDEO

THEN

STILL HAVENT FOUND !!!!!
Holy crap!!

You know, sometime around 2:00 this afternoon I was thinking it would suck to not be at this show tonight.

I was right.

:hyper: I NEED this bootleg!!

love & peace
bloody sunday
bullet.....( hands )
running
human rights video
still haven’t found

am coming off the phone in 5 mins as its costing a fortune from australia.......someone else take over......

After being played at the RARHOF, it was only a matter of time before they did ISHFWILF.

Running set:

Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
Running To Stand Still
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

I finally caught up to page 15!!! Did they really sell GAs today at the Pond? I could shoot myself! I was afraid to drive all the way down there on a Friday night without a ticket. I'm gonna try with a friend tomorrow. Hope none of that was more April Foolin'! That shouldn't be allowed here of all places. I tried ticketmaster online today, but no luck.

Ok, more set list details please!

love & peace
bloody sunday
bullet.....( hands )
running
human rights video
still haven’t found
new years day

am coming off the phone in 5 mins as its costing a fortune from australia.......someone else take over......

i've been getting SERVER BUSY warnings.
I cant believe this, just to check out a setlist?? Hilarious.

celticbhoy said:
love & peace
bloody sunday
bullet.....( hands )
running
human rights video
still haven’t found
new years day

Thanks mate, was ISHFWILF a full rocking version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom