Anaheim I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LAPOE DEFINITELY opened?

FECKING AWESOME! :rockon:

I wonder where COBL will be ...

Wow, they are really screwing around with the original setlist. They must have thought that lacked some punch.

celticbhoy said:
Am listening live view mobile phone with a friend who's front & centre in the pit ........

love & peace
bloody sunday

please don't be foolin' us, celticboy! ;) what do we think will be 3rd? perhaps vertigo?

LAPOE-->SBS isn't anything spectacular... In fact, it's been done on 100% of the Vertigo tour :D, but at hte beginning.... thank God the bathroom is right across the hall otherwise I'd probably wet myself :D

Just a little side not the "Everyone" voice scares me...kinda freaky but thats me :reject: ..LPOE opener Fantastic!!!... :)

celticbhoy said:
Am listening live view mobile phone with a friend who's front & centre in the pit ........

love & peace
bloody sunday

Seriously? It can't be April Fool's can it, because you're in Australia and it's 2 April here!

Shame no site seems to be doing a live set ...

celticbhoy said:

love & peace
bloody sunday

where are you? in scotland or melbourne? If you are, thats an expensive phone call.

Lisa71 said:
(Are we sure this isn't april fool's?)
You know, I hate this stupid day. What ever medieval moron who came up with this should have been strung up by his you-know-whats...[/rant]

I need this bootleg now :drool:
even if it stays all the same songs and their just messing around with the positions

U2dork said:

You know, I hate this stupid day. What ever medieval moron who came up with this should have been strung up by his you-know-whats...[/rant]

You know, I forgot it was April Fool's and didn't remember it until the morning of 2 April here, when Americans began talking about it. I love my friends and family - none of us give a toss about April Fool's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom