Anaheim I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
woohooo! glad i'm not the only Lime Tostitos fan! though i heard they have MSG in them, which i think is pretty bad for you... but they taste so freakin' good! ;)

anitram: glad to hear that you're doing well! maybe i'll see you at a show at some point- though i am only doing a few this tour (San Diego 1, Chicago May 10th, and Boston May 28th). regardless, keep in touch- even if just through the interference forum! :)

Setlist waiting parties are a great idea! It's the closest we can get to being at a show without actually being at the show...isn't technology wonderful!!!!!

Unfortunately, I'll have to turn in early...I need to make an over two-hour drive tomorrow in torrential rain, so I'd better be alert. But have fun with your cyber-party!

I guess I'll stick around for a bit since some local TV station is airing the Making Of Vertigo in about 2 minutes !:hyper:

Harbinger said:
Just think... Kings of Leon are departing and Dallas is starting his rounds...

I wonder how the crowd took to KOL tonight and whether they acknowledged again that U2 fans think they suck ... :wink:

they really do suck though. I can't believe america gets kings of leon and everywhere else gets razorlight and keiser chiefs and snow patrol, the killers... its such BS.

I had no intentions of checking the set list for every show, it's just with the possibility of varing set lists I feel I have to know what I missed as soon as possible. It's nice to know I'm not the only one. :wave:

I was thinking they might do Kite tonight...I keep thinking Bono will say something about the Pope...One might not be the choice

Axver, of course I can't resist a setlist party! Oh, and you have the coolest hair ever (from those livejournal pics you took).....oh, and your journal is always fascinating and I think I've become addicted to it! :wink:

Hey all. What the f--- did they do to Elevation? I'm staying up just to see if they drop it for good. And while I'm at it, they're really jerkin' around with Streets...........I mean the last time they had such a bland seque into Streets was during the War tour when they went straight from I Threw a Brick into Streets . :yes:

OK, just making sure you're all awake.

Hopefully we'll see something new tonight, and in the meantime, I need a beer. Cheers.

I dont see Elevation getting dropped, the crowd really seems into it from the bootlegs, unlike the majority of people here.

TheBonofactor said:
I mean the last time they had such a bland seque into Streets was during the War tour when they went straight from I Threw a Brick into Streets . :yes:

What?

TheBonofactor said:
Hey all. What the f--- did they do to Elevation? I'm staying up just to see if they drop it for good. And while I'm at it, they're really jerkin' around with Streets...........I mean the last time they had such a bland seque into Streets was during the War tour when they went straight from I Threw a Brick into Streets . :yes:

OK, just making sure you're all awake.

Hopefully we'll see something new tonight, and in the meantime, I need a beer. Cheers.

But the best transition ever was from Street Mission to Streets! Back in 1978!

I'm barely awake. U2Tours.com not even making a metion that they'll be updating the setlist, so we may have to count on "cell phone friends".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom