Anaheim I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
love & peace
bloody sunday
bullet.....( hands )
running to a stand still
human rights video
still haven’t found
new years day
miracle drug
sometimes you can’t make it
beautiful day
pride
streets
one
zoo station
the fly
elevation
mysterious ways
cobl
vertigo
aboy
Yahweh
40 :sad:

i still think San Diego 2 had the best setlist soo far ... this one would have been good if it had pre war stuff

MrBrau1 said:

For all the hooplah, no Gloria, Electric Co, or An Cat Dubh. And I know i'll be listening to a bootleg tomorrow of Bono fucking up lyrics to Zoo Station and The Fly. Very shitty.

No ones making you listen to the show. You dont like it dont listen.

So did Elevation open the encore?

That might be an easy way to open the encore like they opened elevation with the intro, etc.

Huge :down: to this set for the lack of pre-War material. But a huge :up: to the variation and return of Mysterious Ways.

Can't please everybody I think overall its a better setlist as far as flow goes myself of course i want to see the Boy songs too but I know thats not going to happen every night.

Dasani said:
love & peace
bloody sunday
bullet.....( hands )
running to a stand still
human rights video
still haven’t found
new years day
miracle drug
sometimes you can’t make it
beautiful day
pride
streets
one
zoo station
the fly
elevation
mysterious ways
cobl
vertigo
aboy
Yahweh
40 :sad:

:down: glad I wasn't there.

you can't help but get excited about this setlist. I mean, I want "Electric Co" in there like everyone else, but this is u2 guys...setlist = cement.

They are really trying to mess with the setlists and I think that's great....

three shows in and we have a new opener, couple new songs, I think it's awesome. Don't worry, after the crowd reacted to E-Co, no way they forget about the BOY songs.

R8drgurl said:
What happened to the pre-War songs?? They have to keep them in the setlist!

I have a coworker at the concert who just called me to tell her tragic story about the bomb shelter:

Deb had 2 GA's for the show but her friend back out 3 days ago. Hearing about the lottery situation, Deb wanted to sell the GA at face value to a person going solo that would agree to meet up in GA line, save place for each other during breaks, and have better chance of getting into bomb shelter. So she meets a fan on a website (not this one) and they agree on the arrangement. They meet this morning at 8am and line up in GA line. When they get into the arena, Deb's ticket scans and tells her to proceed to the floor but her 'new' friend gets the red vertigo screen. Deb is sooo excited but when they walk to get their 2nd wristbands, the new friend pulls a guy off the floor (apparently they are friends) and says that he is with her. Then she leaves Deb on the main floor with her mouth hanging open.

Yikes! That was really trifling! Guess she would have been better off finding a solo person in the GA line. Soooo close....

That really sucks! I'm a solo GA ticket for 4/6, and I would never do that. I would hope to meet another single and spread the love if I got the lucky red vertigo screen!

Server errors constantly for the past hour; Axver, you have popular threads, for good reason; always something interesting to add.:yes:

Well, I think they are still tweeking it a bit so I'm sure it will continue to get better. I'm seeing an improvement!

I welcome the return of Mysterious Ways because they were lacking a real booty shaking tune here, but otherwise I fear that they are chickening out from Boy stuff. Hopefully those tunes will return, and often.

Hmm, I called the final three, wasnt difficult really.

U2 mixes up the order and everyone is disappointed. Good Lord, it really gets old with U2 fans sometimes.

They didnt play "x" song I wanted them to. This sucks! I bet Electric Co is back tomorrow. Some of you need to make up your minds. Do you want the static setlist or do you want them to mix up the order??

The setlist itself is very good, but I am disappointed they didn't play The Electric Co., which I think has been the best song on the tour.

When did the encore begin? Is the following the proper split?

Main set:
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
Running To Stand Still
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Beautiful Day
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Encore:
Zoo Station
The Fly
Elevation
Mysterious Ways
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
All Because Of You
Yahweh

vertiblog reporting: "40 was dedicated to the Pope tonight. Bono added that the Pope 'was a great wearer of Fly shades.' "

MikeSt said:

yikes, you better watch out for ALLY....lol

ALLY?

I'm just glad I went to the opening night. An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart. I never dreamed that I would see those songs live. I wish that I had heard Gloria too, but so far I picked the best night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom