Anaheim I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edge broke a string a couple times during SBS during the Elevation Tour....whats with that song and his strings!! LOL! im sure our man Dallas was on top of things to get him a replacement!

You know, I was rather curious about the groupings of the songs. I had a feeling they might do something like this, but I never expected "One" before the encore break. :up:

I think shifting the order is just as important in keeping the tour fresh as changing songs, though, to be honest.

I believe this setlist, but I wouldn't get too excited that this kind of setlist mixup will be occuring again...it could be U2's April Fool! :wink:

U2Fanatic4ever said:

well she had planned to go there tonite just to see what they had or if someone was selling tix. However I called her before she got there and told her that they were sellling GAs at the window of the pond.. Someone else here had posted this earlier.

We all were wondering where all the GAs went when the presale was happening and then with the general sale there weren't any. Now we know they held them back...and released them the same day. Which is a common thing for all concerts.

So if I sat here all day Saturday waiting for a post/word, I'd still have about 2 hours to go.... Damn I wish they didn't play so far away from me (I know it's no far for some of you, just a long drive alone - especially in S.Calif driving time)

U2DMfan said:
for those interested

first three Elevation gigs: 23 unique songs
first three Vertigo gigs:24 unique songs (so far)

not much difference so far, surprisingly.

The crucial difference is Elevation didn't have a dramatic shift like we're having tonight.

I can't believe they left the stage after 12 songs, maybe they'll come back and say "april fools"

RademR said:
I can't believe they left the stage after 12 songs, maybe they'll come back and say "april fools"

That's what I hope they're doing!

I feel I have to share the horror that I've just experienced.
nastybug.jpg

This is what was waiting for me in my bedroom. :crazy:
Well, not this exact one but one that looks very similar to this. I've stuck him in a tupperware container and now I don't know what to do with him...

Axver said:

The crucial difference is Elevation didn't have a dramatic shift like we're having tonight.

Yeah, I think the closest ones would be the Notre Dame and Fourth Chicago gigs. And those were pretty minor shifts, even though Notre Dame was third leg opener.

U2dork said:
I feel I have to share the horror that I've just experienced.
nastybug.jpg

This is what was waiting for me in my bedroom. :crazy:
Well, not this exact one but one that looks very similar to this. I've stuck him in a tupperware container and now I don't know what to do with him...

Flush it down the toilet.

U2 Dork.... I'd be in the hospital from a heartattack if that spidar was in my room! BLECK:yuck:

UnforgettableLemon said:

Yeah, I think the closest ones would be the Notre Dame and Fourth Chicago gigs. And those were pretty minor shifts, even though Notre Dame was third leg opener.

And also the fourth Boston gig, and those three shows were exceptions with minor shifts - Notre Dame was more acknowledging 2001-09-11 than anything, and the fourth Boston and Chicago gigs simply HAD to see some change. This really is quite a dramatic shift, for a first night in a city. Let's hope it keeps up as the tour goes on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom