Anaheim I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Freedman said:

Of course, they're probably getting it from here :wink:

I bet the server busy errors are behind why they haven't read enough of the thread to know BD came after SYCMIOYO. :wink:

What did I miss? I found a friggin huge spider the size of a deck of cards (wolf spider) in my bedroom and have been battling that monster for a bit. I'm not sleeping tonight...

FullonEdge2 said:
First encore is Vertigo--Boy songs--ABOY.

Second encore begins with COBL.

I'm willing to bet you're wrong.

So...they really did open with Love and Peace or Else instead of COBL? It's not an April Fools joke? Because if they did, there aren't enough smilies to express how I feel about that. :dance: :bow: :hyper: :applaud: :dancing: :rockon:

U2dork said:
What did I miss? I found a friggin huge spider the size of a deck of cards (wolf spider) in my bedroom and have been battling that monster for a bit. I'm not sleeping tonight...

The set currently stands at:

Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America (snippet)
Running To Stand Still
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Beautiful Day
[One or two unknown songs]
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

Lila64 said:

I gave a GA for LA on 4/5. But I was just wondering how long she waited to get those tickets - did she just walk up and they had them? Did she just take a chance & it paid off? I don't know if anyone will go with me to just hang out all day :(

well she had planned to go there tonite just to see what they had or if someone was selling tix. However I called her before she got there and told her that they were sellling GAs at the window of the pond.. Someone else here had posted this earlier.

We all were wondering where all the GAs went when the presale was happening and then with the general sale there weren't any. Now we know they held them back...and released them the same day. Which is a common thing for all concerts.

Main Set: Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Running to Stand Still, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, New Year's Day, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Beautiful Day, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Comments: SETLIST IN PROGRESS // UNCONFIRMED

Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Running to Stand Still
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Beautiful Day
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

U2dork said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually, I shouldn't really laugh....I would probably have shit myself and then found a girl to do the job for me. Ha ha ha ha. Spiders ain't my style. Sorry to gobble up space...but that's a hilarious little summary of your night that you've got, there.

:wink:

maybe they have something planned especially for this sad night...one John Paul II is likely not goin to see the end of.

Bono must have a heavy night tonight. This would be a great show...and tomorrows should be even more powerful.

On a totally unrelated note, I initially hated the new Bullets.Hands, but after a couple more listens I love it, especially the refinement in Edge's guitar work, which I initially thought was weak.

friend at the show just called and told me that is the order. band is off stage now (encore) and edge broke a string during SBS

i'll get in on the betting. the holy trinity of ABOY, Yahweh, and 40 remain intact, and this might be the segment where b mentions Il Papa.

Mark Freedman said:
pride
streets
one

so a third grouping shift...only a shift

Well, we don't know that they played Pride. They may have split the group, as they have already split the new album trifecta of MD/SYCMIOYO/LAPOE.

Wait, I'm too late, we do know they played Pride. But it seems they are prepared to split groups.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
We all were wondering where all the GAs went when the presale was happening and then with the general sale there weren't any. Now we know they held them back...and released them the same day. Which is a common thing for all concerts.

Maybe that's what they'll do for the MSG 5/21 show since it seems between 5 and 7 GA's have been sold for that show.:huh:

set is:

Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Running To Stand Still
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Beautiful Day
Pride
One
(encore)

for those interested

first three Elevation gigs: 23 unique songs
first three Vertigo gigs:24 unique songs (so far)

not much difference so far, surprisingly.

nuke126 said:
set is:

Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Running To Stand Still
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
Beautiful Day
Pride
One
(encore)

There's no way in the world they've left for the encore after only twelve songs and approximately an hour on stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom