Amsterdam III setlist partay part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miss Sarajevo picture from u2log
1409864a.bmp

Chizip said:

i just think they are both pretty boring songs, i watched a video clip of Wild Horses and I think I fell asleep during it

Miss Sarajevo is definitely cool, and I like OOTS

40 kind of bores me as a closer though

WH sounded splendid in Boston I think but I agree with you - the crowd in Europe on the video clip I saw really wasn't very animated.

U2Man said:

We got Miss S. and OOTS apparently isn't dead but the second Vertigo could be....I guess we're happy.....:hmm: I just hope they kill the first Vertigo and brings the second back to life with the effects and all :wink:

Can't believe zwervers banner worked!

I really think they should put All Because Of You first, then put Vertigo in ABOY's spot in the second encore. Then we'd also get 40 as a closer.

I think the thing I'm most pleased about is the fact that Vertigo X2 was dropped tonight. Wild Horses is okay, ISHFWILF is okay. I have no real opinion of Miss Sarajevo other than it's good that they put something new in.

Axver said:

I really think they should put All Because Of You first, then put Vertigo in ABOY's spot in the second encore. Then we'd also get 40 as a closer.

Yeah, could work. I don't mind Vertigo closing though...

U2Man said:

WH sounded splendid in Boston I think but I agree with you - the crowd in Europe on the video clip I saw really wasn't very animated.

I cannot emphasise just how great WGRYWH was in Boston!

And I don't know if the rest of the crowd went nuts, because I was too busy going nuts myself! I think my girlfriend paid more attention to me during the song just because I was being so amusing.

KUEFC09U2 said:
sorry but i still cant see how i offend you?

OK, I'm not going into this again. Just go back and look at my answer to your apology. It is very clear.

I'm still here! Looking forward to people getting home from the show. I can't wait to hear about this one!

Woooow just got back from my 3th show in amsterdam...I really didnt think it would get better than wednesday but i was totally blown away. I was there at 8 am and i had a rail stand at edges side between the bstage and main stage. Everybody around me was sssooooo cool and then the setlist :shocked: Miss Sarajevo!!!! dont think anybody had that one in their predictions before the show....

O my god im up for ages have to go on holiday tomorrow but i definetly cant sleep for huors

Zooholland, was Miss Sarajevo the entire song, between Bullet and RTSS? How did it sound? Tell us more, please! :hyper:

I am still stunned they played that!

zooholland said:
Woooow just got back from my 3th show in amsterdam...I really didnt think it would get better than wednesday but i was totally blown away. I was there at 8 am and i had a rail stand at edges side between the bstage and main stage. Everybody around me was sssooooo cool and then the setlist :shocked: Miss Sarajevo!!!! dont think anybody had that one in their predictions before the show....

O my god im up for ages have to go on holiday tomorrow but i definetly cant sleep for huors
please tell us... full band full version?

zooholland said:

was Miss Sarajevo full bad, full song?

Chizip said:

was Miss Sarajevo full bad, full song?

Yes, Miss Sarajevo was actually a full version of Bad masquerading under another name. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom