Amsterdam 3 Official Pre-setlist PARTAAYY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Spain said:

Yeahhh!!! I have a little hope for a special gig in Barcelona because the day before is Edge's birthday and when Edge celebrated his birthday in Barcelona in the ET we had party girl and spanish eyes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Party Girl is played somewhere in the set at both Barcelona and San Sebastian. I'm hoping that Spanish Eyes is played but not expecting it.

Honestly, right now, the standard setlist all three nights (with the addition of Party Girl) won't surprise me.

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year´s Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven´t Found what I'm Looking For
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

redkat said:

Hi LJT:wave: the crowd must have been really into it. I'm sure zwervers will fill us in

hey darlin...wow a lot of unhappy bunnies tonight:(

beachball said:

can you guarantee that?? It sure would be nice :wink:

No honestly, if Copenhagen doesn't get a thorough standard set, it will be because Helena tells them to play Night & Day or October or something :wink:

KUEFC09U2 said:
:| wow someone really has put you into a bad mood

I'm not in a bad mood. I just think this is a really disappointing, bland setlist for a third night.

Of course, if the encore is different to normal, I will willingly state that my current opinion is wrong.

KUEFC09U2 said:
well its his own fault for going and buying tickets to ALL three shows then, quite sad if he is booing

As I said, maybe I'm not doing him justice here.....he might have a completely different story to tell when he comes back...it would surprise me though....

full song and Bono does also (some) pavarotti part

I messaged her to ask if she is f**king with me?

KUEFC09U2 said:
well its his own fault for going and buying tickets to ALL three shows then, quite sad if he is booing

Come off it, KUEF. You know I normally support you, but you're being a bit outlandish here. We all know that if you want setlist variety, you go to the third show in a city. Hence why Zwervers got tickets and looked forward to it so much! I don't blame him for being very disappointed in this set.

Axver said:

I'm not in a bad mood. I just think this is a really disappointing, bland setlist for a third night.

Of course, if the encore is different to normal, I will willingly state that my current opinion is wrong.

:up: Yep, let's hope for the encores.....

Axver said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Party Girl is played somewhere in the set at both Barcelona and San Sebastian. I'm hoping that Spanish Eyes is played but not expecting it.

Honestly, right now, the standard setlist all three nights (with the addition of Party Girl) won't surprise me.

Well I think that the spanish is one of the best audiences ( with irish and italians ) and they used to give some surprises to us, and Barcelona will be the bigger audience ( 80.000 - 90.000 ). I think that they will be excited.

Soulrock2 said:
full song and Bono does also (some) pavarotti part

I messaged her to ask if she is f**king with me?

I guess, you would know if that was the case :scratch:

:wink:

redkat said:
In zwervers defense it's pretty expected that the 3rd night is when they change things up.

(ducks and hides):uhoh:

Don't hide, redkat.....it's OK.....

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year´s Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven´t Found what I'm Looking For
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / Miss Sarajevo (snippet)
Running To Stand Still

U2Man said:

No honestly, if Copenhagen doesn't get a thorough standard set, it will be because Helena tells them to play Night & Day or October or something :wink:

... or if they decide to treat Scandinavia as one big place, then Copenhagen would be Scandianavia III!!! I'm dreaming, I know, maybe I should go to bed :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom