Amsterdam 3 Official Pre-setlist PARTAAYY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:
SO you only have pics of her parents:eyebrow:

No, I have tons of pictures of her....just not on this laptop...patience....just wanted to test this picture thing....:wink:

Axver said:
I was expecting a lot better ...

I don't know what we should do when zwervers gets home.....I expect some severe rage.....I can tell you that.....

Lila64 said:

Inclassable69.gif

Lila where are you getting your smilies from please?

U2Man said:

I don't know what we should do when zwervers gets home.....I expect some severe rage.....I can tell you that.....

I don't blame him. Gloria better show up at some point in this show, or SOMETHING at least should change. Come on, U2, this is the third night, and not just anywhere, but in The Netherlands!

Hopefully Zwervers will have enjoyed it all the same, as any U2 concert rocks intensely.

U2Spain said:

I noticed that from the first time !!! Its a wonderful song with an emotional bridge " don't tuuuuuuuuuurrnnn arounnnnnnd".

I think I didn't notice because I really didn't like the chorus, now it's ok. Perhaps one day I will start to like.... Red Light!!!:huh:

Axver said:

I don't blame him. Gloria better show up at some point in this show, or SOMETHING at least should change. Come on, U2, this is the third night, and not just anywhere, but in The Netherlands!

Hopefully Zwervers will have enjoyed it all the same, as any U2 concert rocks intensely.

I think he will be disappointed though, unless....something shows up....

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation (long version 8min)
New Year´s Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven´t Found what I'm Looking For
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Originally posted by beachball
If they are filming tonight I hope they play Crumbs!!!!! All I want is Crumbs and I want it on the DVD!

All i want is ultraviolet. I don't mind crumbs.

KUEFC09U2 said:
lol turned over to the dark side then :wink:

Well, for a third night, this is rather a disappointment thus far, but that said, we haven't reached the encore yet.

I was very much hoping for Gloria. It's such an awesome song and I can't believe it's only been played once in Europe. Same goes for Bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom