Amsterdam 3 Official Pre-setlist PARTAAYY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

:wave:

When I was driving over the causeway on the way to vacation, it was really windy. A beachball blew onto the road, bounced over the median, and rolled right in front of my car to the other side of the road.

I immediately said to my sister, "Oh look Edge, a beachball." :wink:

your usename reminded me of that :lol:

Hi Kelly

That's good. We have no idea what was so funny about that beachball, but now just the word makes smile :laugh:

I just got a call: they are filming. Don't know if it's like dublin II or for a official dvd. But there are extra camera's.

Soulrock2 said:
I just got a call: they are filming. Don't know if it's like dublin II or for a official dvd. But there are extra camera's.

OMG Zwervers golden moment coming up!

Lila64 said:
just show zwervers more adorable puppy and dog photos :wink:

Well OK, this is her mother....

img161.jpg

1stOne said:

One used to live next door to me, Roscoe, he barked non stop.

So I guess you're not too fond of them :wink: Some of them can be quite nice, though.....

There's amn additional black curtain and more camera's than the other two nights. That all I know.

01. Vertigo
02. I Will Follow
03. Electric Co.
04. Elevation
05. New Year's Day
06. Beautiful Day
07. I Still Haven´t Found What I'm Looking For
08. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
09. City Of Blinding Lights

kellyahern said:

thanks, I needed new glasses anyway, but I didn't want to buy them right now :sigh:

Are glasses just as expensive in the US as they are here?

Maybe we need to make a traveling banner for the third leg...
Same banner each night, different person holding it until they put it back in to the regular setlist... :hmm:

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
New Year's Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven´t Found What I'm Looking For
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
City Of Blinding Lights

Wild horses... I used to skip it, then I heard it again one day and noticed it has the most beautiful bridge I have ever heard in a song!!!:ohmy:

beachball said:
Wild horses... I used to skip it, then I heard it again one day and noticed it has the most beautiful bridge I have ever heard in a song!!!:ohmy:

I noticed that from the first time !!! Its a wonderful song with an emotional bridge " don't tuuuuuuuuuurrnnn arounnnnnnd".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom