Amsterdam 3 Official Pre-setlist PARTAAYY!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Man said:

No not at all, seems like he has deserted us....Maybe he has been queuing all day, in order to get in front of the stage....he has GA today, I believe...He wants Bono to see that banner....and take him on stage.....

Go Zwervers, go!!

Vorsprung said:
grolsch_600.jpg

I know I'm a little late...but DEAR GOD NOOOO!!!!

I love Grolsh

I was driving home from Costco today listening to a recording of the MSG 10/27/01 concert thinking...geez, what a sing fest. If you think the audiences have been participating mucho on this tour, you should have heard them right after 9/11!
Just sharing a thought.

Val said:
I was driving home from Costco today listening to a recording of the MSG 10/27/01 concert thinking...geez, what a sing fest. If you think the audiences have been participating mucho on this tour, you should have heard them right after 9/11!
Just sharing a thought.

Oh yeah, the encore of that concert with all those firemen up there singing and dancing is awesome. :D

It's interesting that the two tours are very different, yet, they both have many of the same songs and simplicity of stage.

1stOne said:

are they really zwervers photos or was it just a search you made U2Man?

I don't think zwervers would like you thinking of him like that :wink:......nah, it was just a search....zwervers said his username was the name of some local soccer club....so this cannot be it :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom