All of todays shows are sold out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, but they haven't sold a single ticket for tomorrow.

I wish Ticketmaster would signify it on the page that they're sold out. I keep find myself looking aimlessly lol.

how many Staples and Pond shows, I am guessing 3 each at least, 3 San Jose also? Bono's kids went to Disneyland last time, so he needs a couple of days to do that again.

Probably 2 in San Jose........sucks that I might miss out on tomorrow's sale for the second San Jose show........my dad is taking me back to college in the morning.....I have a feeling I'll be leaving at nine or something lame like that and arriving at 11 AM, just in time for both shows to have sold out.

And the reason that Denver didnt get a second show was because Arena football is booked the next night and the building is booked all week after that what a shame.

I got into the first show in the presale with good seats so I am happy.

Yahweh said:
And the reason that Denver didnt get a second show was because Arena football is booked the next night and the building is booked all week after that what a shame.
i like john elway and all...but i'd be willing to tell him to go play at the denver colliseum or magness arena or something...i don't care what it would take to get it done...the colorado crush do not take precedence over u2!!!

John Elway?!

He's been retired for years!

lol

Wait, does he coach them or something? Own them?

Last edited:
Yes the Denver show was sold out within 10 minutes just like the rest of them...I have a feeling some people didnt get tickets at all.

Got lucky and got me a pair of tickets to the denver show. Can't wait!!!!
I gave up on GA's so I settled with these
Section 128 Row 4 seats 7&8

Good seats? Anyone familar with the arena?

uuu222 said:

Good seats? Anyone familar with the arena?

it's directly on the side of the stage. You should have a real good view, you're close up. Only thing is if they have a lot of visuals, like behind them on a screen, it will tough to see.

Back
Top Bottom