after all this confuison

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

djparky

War Child
I'm afraid I'm going to add to it. Over at Zootopia there is a very lengthy thread about- yep ticket limits for the UK tour- the gist of it is if you've bought 2 tickets for 2 different shows from Ticketbastard then you might well lose one set of tickets, even though you've stayed within the 4 ticket rule.

Perhaps all this has just curdled the brain somewhat but I don't recall there being a limit other than you can only have 4 tickets for the whole tour- not four tickets- one show and that's it. I have a feeling that whatever "rules" we are supposed to be following have been changed again halfway through the game called "booking U2 tickets"

So for anyone who's booked 4 tickets split across more than one show with TB, you might want to consider call ticketbastard to make sure everything is ok

interestingly ticketline.co.uk has different take on the "rules", they tell you that you can split the 4 tickets anyway you like as you a you only buy 4 of them

I keep telling myself that when I'm actually at the show and leaping around to Vertigo or New Years Day or whatever that this will have all been worth it.

Back
Top Bottom