African Well Fund - Volunteers Needed for Fall Vertigo Shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oktobergirl

Refugee
The African Well Fund has launched a new Fundraising campaign to coincide with the third leg of the tour. It's called "Where You Live" and it's inspired by the lyrics from "Crumbs".

We are looking for volunteers to pass out flyers at upcoming shows. While many of us here know about AWF, we can, with your help, reach thousands of U2 fans at the concerts. If you are able to help, please contact Rob Trigalet at trigelle@juno.com

For more information about the Where You Live Campaign along with other ways to help please visit Africanwellfund.org and click on the Where You Live banner.

Last edited:
Anyone going to Chicago, Minneapolis or Milwaukee ?

Please consider helping to get the word out!

Just a reminder - we are still looking for volunteers to pass out flyers at shows, especially November and December dates.

BTW - as an extra incentive we are supplying a free Where You Live t-shirt to volunteers who can help us out.

Just email Rob at trigelle@juno.com for details.

Hi there, I'll be in line all night and all day for the Oct. 25 show and I'm sure I could pass some flyers down the line! Do I have to print them or can you send them to us? If I get tickets to Cleveland, I'll hopefully have seats and could pass out more then (like stand at the doorway as people w/ seats come in).

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Hi there, I'll be in line all night and all day for the Oct. 25 show and I'm sure I could pass some flyers down the line! Do I have to print them or can you send them to us? If I get tickets to Cleveland, I'll hopefully have seats and could pass out more then (like stand at the doorway as people w/ seats come in).

That sounds great!

We can send them to you.

Just email Rob at trigelle@juno.com

I've already emailed Rob and will be doing the Dallas and Houston shows (28 and 29 October).

I'm also trying to encourage others to join me! :up:

Yeah, we need several people at each event to try and reach as many fans as possible.
You can either print the flyers from our website or we can send some to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom