Adelaide Set List and Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blueeyedgirl said:
Wednesday am: horizontal rain, blowing a gale, and max of 16 degrees.

It should be nice tomorrow... :crack:

Just because its raining now and cloudy doesn't mean it wont clear up. Its been forecasted all week that it would be raining on Wednesday but start clearing up between the afternoon-night.

Wednesday
A brief shower or two, clearing late afternoon. Cold with sunny breaks. Fresh to strong southwest to south winds, gradually easing during the day.
Min: 10°C Max: 16°C

Thursday
Becoming fine early.
Increasing sunshine.

Min: 9°C Max: 20°C

BEG starts thread shock horror!!

I recomend taking a scarfe Adelaide does get cold at night....

It's MEANT to be summer, but we're just getting the rain now that we didn't get in winter. Thanks U2, you've brought Irish weather with you!!!! :happy:

I'm flying in from Sydney early and will be joining the GA line (hopefully) at 11am at the latest. Adelaide people, would you recommend long or short pants? 20 degrees sounds a little on the cool side.

...just read in the local paper that there is a Bono impersonator freaking people out around the place today!.....Freak!

:tsk:

Sounds like he's been freaking people out at Marion Shopping Centre, according to a friend of a work mate of mine. "Wouldn't do autographs, only photos...." :eyebrow:

:lol:

mmmmm im so excited!

saw the brisbane show (and lost my goggles ;) ) sadly missed the sydney shows, but its time for the adelaide show and i cant wait!

i fly out from here in brisbane at around 7 in the morning, should be at the GA line some time around 11 dls time i hope :)

should get me a good spot?

love quaddy

Lila64 said:
which shows of this leg are you attending? (and have a safe and fun :sexywink: trip)

Just NZ and Hawaii...can't really fit Tokyo in but I feel excited and lucky to go to the shows I have planned :hyper:

see you in Hawaii!!

Hope everyone has a BLAST in Adelaide. I love that town!

I and I in the said:
I'm looking forward to this rumored setlist change:

Zoo Station
Concentration Cramp
The Fly

:drool: :wink:

Please, you are going to be very disappointed. Bono faxed the setlist to me already.

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
False Prophet
A Sort Of Homecoming
Boy/Girl
Pride
Oh Sherrie (Steve Perry cover)
Miracle Drug
Wild Honey
Last Night We Talked (new song)
Wild Irish Rose
Gloria
God Part II
Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own
Please
Love And Peace
Running To Stand Still
The Unforgettable Fire
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Mofo
The Fly
Playboy Mansion
In God's Country
Saints Are Coming
Beautiful Day
Touch
Dreaming With Tears In My Eyes

It could happen..........................:lol:

Blue Room said:

Please, you are going to be very disappointed. Bono faxed the setlist to me already.

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
False Prophet
A Sort Of Homecoming
Boy/Girl
Pride
Oh Sherrie (Steve Perry cover)
Miracle Drug
Wild Honey
Last Night We Talked (new song)
Wild Irish Rose
Gloria
God Part II
Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own
Please
Love And Peace
Running To Stand Still
The Unforgettable Fire
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Mofo
The Fly
Playboy Mansion
In God's Country
Saints Are Coming
Beautiful Day
Touch
Dreaming With Tears In My Eyes

It could happen..........................:lol:

No Two Shots Of Happy, One Shot Of Sad?

And you call that a setlist.

ruffian said:

Just NZ and Hawaii...can't really fit Tokyo in but I feel excited and lucky to go to the shows I have planned :hyper:

see you in Hawaii!!

Hope everyone has a BLAST in Adelaide. I love that town!

MacHat said:
Hope everyone has an ace time in Adelaide! :drool: :up:

Thanks :wink: It will be the first time I get to see U2 live :drool:. Last time they were in Adelaide I was 6 :ohmy: (13 years exactly to the month and date).

Well, looks like U2tours already posted the setlist...

Main Set: Vertigo, I Will Follow, Beautiful Day - Rain

Comment(s): In a shock, tonight's show was put on a halt at the 3rd song. The rain continued well after I Will Follow, Bono jokingly says "If you walk away, the clouds will follow" and sings a snippet of "Rain" during Beautiful Day. After the short, short set, the band pull the plug and promise to retry tomorrow night.

coolian2 said:
Bugger it, i have an exam the morning after this show. Looks like it will be the one i have to miss.

I have an exam 9am in the morning that is 3 hours, then I have an exam at 2pm that is 3 hours. So I finish after 5pm and will head to the stadium. I also have an exam 9am the following morning so by the time I get home it will be after midnight and I will have to get up at 7am because the bloody exams are held at the Royal Adelaide Showgrounds which is in the city and happens to be like 30km or so from my uni. Pretty much all the uni exams are held there. I had GA tickets but I had to buy A-reserved seats because of the exams. But regardless no way I would miss out on seeing my band live.

Back
Top Bottom