Adelaide Set List and Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I'm now back in Melbourne after a very surreal day in Adelaide and no sleep for 24 hours... but oh my lord it was so worth it, :drool: :drool:

I'm soooo happy that I got GA tickets and went straight to the queue from the airport; and that I decided to stay near the tip of one of the walkways. I can't get over seeing Bono and Edge from literally a metre away!!!!!

"Miss Sarajevo" was definitely a highlight for me and though Bono ain't Pavarotti he did an amazing job with the operatic part; people around me all broke into applause when he nailed that long "Lamooooooooooooooooore", :)

And the best thing is that I've got two more shows to look forward to in Melbourne... Woo!

i know.... miss sarajevo was unbelievable. i can't get over it!!! i just can't. it blew me away completely!

Greatest night of my life!!

My first U2 concert. I can die happy now, I finally got to see the band play 'One' live. The atmosphere at Football Park last night was simply amazing. I didn't think you could get that many people packed into the stadium.

I got to Football Park at 10AM. Waited outside all day. I have the worst sunburn I've ever had in my life. But it's all good. Omg, I'm still buzzing from the excitement 24 hours later.

If I have any criticism it's about some of the people while we were outside waiting to go into the stadium. It's really disappointing when you've been there all day only to watch people turn up at 4PM, just before they open the gates, walking/pushing past you to get to the front of the line. Oh well. I had a fantastic time regardless.

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own was one of the stand out songs of the night for me. The song is powerful enough as it is, but to hear it live and be that close to Bono when he's singing... wow, that's just amazingly beautiful.

The greatest moment for me was being about 4 rows back from the front of the stage and having a perfectly clear view of the band during, 'One'. That's the song which made me fall in love with the band when I was 10 years old! I've been waiting to experience that live for 15 years. *happy sigh*

oh man, seeing zwervers in these setlist party threads makes me think of the good old days. :heart:

where are you working now, zwervers?

.......flew into melb yesterday 5 mins after Bono according to the girl at the flybus counter.......ADELAIDE was amazing though for me edge was way to loud and deafened me (still i can think of worse ways to go deaf) i was at the end of the walkway edge side and the people around me where singin louder than Bono!....have just purchased one of the last 500 tickets for tonights show, already had a ticket for sunday, 3 shows on one tour is the most i have done so far.....cooooooooooooool

Back
Top Bottom