Adelaide Set List and Watch Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
can someone please send me a message!!! i need someone to line up with so badly!!! i'm going alone!!!!!!!!! i don't even know what i'm doing!!!!! tedsnotdead@h*tmail.com.

omg!!!

i'll be online in a few hours, and tomorrow morning, like about six am. ahhh!!!!!

Last edited:
lol i know, i don't think i'm going to sleep.... and i think they better have an ambulance there in case i pass out!!! omg!!!

sorry, i'm going all pathetic now. already. lol.

Blue Room said:

Please, you are going to be very disappointed. Bono faxed the setlist to me already.

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
False Prophet
A Sort Of Homecoming
Boy/Girl
Pride
Oh Sherrie (Steve Perry cover)
Miracle Drug
Wild Honey
Last Night We Talked (new song)
Wild Irish Rose
Gloria
God Part II
Sometimes You Cant Make It On Your Own
Please
Love And Peace
Running To Stand Still
The Unforgettable Fire
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Mofo
The Fly
Playboy Mansion
In God's Country
Saints Are Coming
Beautiful Day
Touch
Dreaming With Tears In My Eyes

It could happen..........................:lol:

You forgot Pride (In the Name of Love) and the 4th of July Snippet in God Part II

I and I in the said:

You forgot Pride (In the Name of Love) and the 4th of July Snippet in God Part II

No I didnt. Bono said he wasnt going to do the 4th of July snippet this time. He thought to many people would complain. :shrug:

I also read on the internet (so it must be true) that they are rehearsing a punk rock on venus version of Scarlet. Should turn up by Melbourne! They also plan to do a new version of "Father Was An Elephant" for Hawaii. Should be interesting! :wink:

ruffian said:
"Oh Sherrie"

:lmao:

Bono has been working on the opening acapella "You should've been gone!!!" Going to kick ass. Steve himself is supposedly coming out of retirement to duet with Bono on it in Hawaii. Watch for that! :wink:

Blue Room said:

Bono has been working on the opening acapella "You should've been gone!!!" Going to kick ass. Steve himself is supposedly coming out of retirement to duet with Bono on it in Hawaii. Watch for that! :wink:

Speaking of duets, are you looking forward to the planned Ito Okashi duet with Holi in Saitama? Edge's Real (TM) cousin told me yesterday that they're also thinking of duetting on Heroine and J. Swallow.

blueeyedgirl said:
It's MEANT to be summer, but we're just getting the rain now that we didn't get in winter. Thanks U2, you've brought Irish weather with you!!!! :happy:

they sure did basck in Oct & Nov 2005 in NYC

it was either all grey or all grey and raining & windy every day there were playing at MSG /nyc

still..........
have fun everyone !!! :)

bono_man2002 said:
Do we have a source tonight? at least via Text? :drool:

:shrug:

I haven't checked any other websites - someone might want to check u2.com or some of the others. I probably won't be around too much tonight/this morning...

Congrats coolian! :up:

Lila64 said:

:shrug:

I haven't checked any other websites - someone might want to check u2.com or some of the others. I probably won't be around too much tonight/this morning...

:hmm: We'll the show will be starting within an Hour or so.

I dont know where to look, i'll check the German site and U2tours when the show starts, if not, surely there will be some Zootopians!

If the show starts at 8:30pm in Adelaide, then it will be 2:00am here (1 hour away). If it starts later, well then... you do the math :wink:

Back
Top Bottom